We shouldn't but ah the joy of family or friends pain

Happy2

Legend Member
It's wrong But who doesn't laugh when a person we know gets hurt In anon serious way

I recall Christmas day many moons ago Big brother already merry pre lunch
He was sitting on the grass in shorts no underwear as per usual (Shudder)
My son's and I were about to go indoors when we saw a black ant walking up his inner thigh and about to enter the netherworld
Big brother is a scratcher He went for a scratch and pissed of the ant
The scream was magnificent it had bitten him on the knacker
As many would know a blackant strings very painful for 20seconds then extremely itchy
Sorry but it made Christmas day for me seeing a 50 yr old man dancing on the lawn trying to rid himself of this torment

Anyone else have a similar yarn

Last edited:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
yeah....couldnt stop laffing when Nat Fyfe broke his leg/knee (not sur witch one but who cares ) n now Nic Natanui

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I had a client for a BDSM session, I was using a mouthwash cup to ash my cigerette into ( I now prefer to use their mouths for maximum humiliation) while I dripped wax on him at the same time "too hot" he was saying. I thought he meant the wax. Then all of a sudden I notice that the cigerette had burnt through the mouthwash cup and was now burning his skin. A quick whoopsie and a giggle and he was fine. Even suggested next time I just ash out on him to save the trouble.... He is now a regular client of mine and he STILL brings it up!

Happy2

Legend Member
This may not quite fit this thread But hey I start6ec it so I'm posting here anyway :)

A young cousin and her school friend stayed up here on the farm for a weekend
I was coming back from the top paddock and the girls were playing with an extremely cute orphaned lamb
Now shame on me but...
I drew level with the girls Wound down the window and said to my cuz
How many times have I told you ? Dont play with your food

Wound up the window and carried on I can still hear her wailng Can still smile about it myself
Especially as we all enjoyed a hogget roast for dinner

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I'm still waiting for cigar to arrive in the post lol chaos castle will be at a new address next week.

Happy2

Legend Member
I will post you one with the Red band Miss M Its up to you to recall whether it was the red or the Gold band that was for the Victim's as it were:joyful:

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Now who said I was going to smoke it I could do a Monica now I wonder what she did with the said cigar