• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

We are working on the NEW USER GROUPS

What do we call the old presidential member?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Solact and myself have been working all day to understand properly the user groups and permissions in this new zenforo forum.
I feel we have gone a long way and need some member input.

We are starting with Zero Posters (which of course means they have no posts so we have limited the permissions until they make the first post) Forums work on all members making some contribution

The second group is New Members 1-25 posts. Permission increase, like avatars, still no signatures, Personal conversation limited to 3 members, view attachments, Search and view user profiles.

The third Group is 25-100 posts with a minimum of 10 threads.Extra permissions include conversation to 10 people, font, colours & styles plus signatures.

Fourth User group is 100-500 posts.minimum of 25 threads started.

Fifth User Group is 501 plus posts (our old presidential.) minimum of 50 threads started.

Now this is where I need help?

What are we going to call the groups. I have started a poll for the top user group. Please let me know what you think?

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Still no votes to let me know what you think. P.S I rarely travel business, $$$$ are too precious I do upgrade on points occasionally.