• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

wat does this mean

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
hi any IT guys left here
im trying to insert a video in my reply but keep getting this message

the uploaded file does not have an allowed extension

ive d/ loaded the vid to my mobile but cant upload it in my reply here
anyone knows wat it means

peart

Gold Member
What's the file extension of the video? Is it .mp4, .avi, .mkv, .flv ? This forum only accepts certain video extensions.

You really shouldn't be uploading videos to the forum though. Upload it to YouTube and then post a link to the video here.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
What's the file extension of the video? Is it .mp4, .avi, .mkv, .flv ? This forum only accepts certain video extensions.

You really shouldn't be uploading videos to the forum though. Upload it to YouTube and then post a link to the video here.
next question how do u upload it to you tube

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member

hey ive worked out how to upload to youtube you to post a link to the video??? help us out man watz that mean n wat do i do

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
t
You click the film icon. Then paste the link of the youtube video into the box.
awww Ginge baby hunney i was only takin the pu$$ outa ya when i said u spelt the word rong dont follow ta babs