WA Amp forum cannot find it

Discussion in 'ADMIN NEWS: TIPS: SHORTCUTS: HELP' started by Redone, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Redone

Redone Silver Member

I cannot find the Perth & wa AMP form as it Bwen taken down

2. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

My apologies guys I was resorting the forum the other night and forget to make this forum view able, it is back. It will shortly have its own forum rather than a sub forum. Happy Pirate please do not soft delete these threads as I am waiting for the members to ask for whats missing so the new set up will have the content that is popular and easier to find.The forum is no longer going to be used as an advertising site for agencies, rather it is only going to be information.We no longer sell sub forums on www.talking sex , we will honor all our long term advertisers but they will be limited to two threaDS PER DAY ONE FOR THEIR ROSTER, AND ONE TO FEATURE ONE LADY.THIS WILL INCLUDE Langtrees.
    We will no longer accept comments on reviews that are not relevent, you must hit the like button instead, and this will keep the forum less cultured.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  3. dc123

dc123 Gold Member

Hi is it just me or is this site/forums going down hill since all the changes....seems like you can't even have an opinion on here if it disagrees with the moderators.....wont be long before even this thread is closed down anyway just my thoughts if i am allowed to have them....What is everyone elses thoughts?

• Like Like x 5
  4. Happy2

Happy2 Legend Member

Just curious if the old threads have disappeared or just hiding
    I miss the old search window of weeks gone by

5. johnlou

johnlou Staff Member Forum Manager

i merged these 3 threads so you all can read MAK's post on the same subject

• Like Like x 1
  6. happypirate

happypirate Old pirate Staff Member Forum Manager

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

Thanks Guys I will be in touch with you all on Tuesday, had a hell of a week in Darwin, cleaning, shopping,training, gardening but we have done a marvellous job and I will have time to layout the forum correctly. If anyone is missing something please post here, and also tell me your favourite forums for positioning.

• Like Like x 1
  8. dc123

dc123 Gold Member

But my thread had nothing to do with this you kinda proving my point though so thanks

9. xanten

xanten Silver Member

And what has happened to all the interstate threads?

10. joehai75

joehai75 Bronze Member

hi mods, where are the reviews? and search function, am I not looking hard enough?

11. happypirate

happypirate Old pirate Staff Member Forum Manager

Ahoy;- Look in the home page , under your state for reviews.
    The search function, is a clear box, it is on the top right hand side of homepage under your name.
    Good luck and cheers