• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Visit to TBC Mimi

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Ladies and Gentlemen

I recently went to see Mimi at TBC. Oh... My...Goodness.
I booked a day before, as when I tried to see her the day before, she was busy. Mimi met me at reception and ushered me into the smallest room, I ponied up the required dosh for a 45 minute massage and it was on for young and old.

This lady is full on. She obviously has a passion for her work, as the massage was unique.
It reminded me of another masseuse named KIm, a few years ago. She was another lady who got stuck right into the massage with minimal preamble. Some of you may remember her.

Anyway, I found Mimi to be very aware of exactly where I needed special massage attention to ease those stiff muscles and iron out those throbbing sore spots.

Mimi doesn’t seem to be much of a clock watcher; maybe she cant tell the time, lol. It was me who saw that my time was running over and mentioned that I had a meeting to attend.

Her passion for her craft eventually released me to return to real life with a smile and feeling relaxed and ready to face the rest of the day.

IMG_5279.JPG IMG_5280.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Mopar63

Gold Member
Nice review Lord of the great Spike, very primal mate. I almost feel like I’ve just watched a David Attenborough documentary lol.

MikeB

Legend Member
Ladies and Gentlemen

I recently went to see Mimi at TBC. Oh... My...Goodness.
It reminded me of another masseuse named KIm, a few years ago. She was another lady who got stuck right into the massage with minimal preamble. Some of you may remember her.

FYI, Kim was still around earlier this year at Mimosa on corner Orrong Rd & Francessco St in Lathlain

Last edited:
P

Pain In Ass Boy

We talking about vietnamese Kim with fake boobs working at Mimosa with a face like a smash up crab?

Gold digger that thinks shes worth a mil?

Dunno why people rave about this Kim, maybe they all blind as a bat?

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Yikes, aZnfUnbOy. Is that maybe a little ... harsh? And 'gold digger'?
Wow very harsh... maybe I’m blind then and you are right and I am wrong and I am only half the punter you are...

My memory of Kim was magnificent... one of my memorable ones... great hard body a feline like attractive face and a service I am still acheing from.

But then different strokes and different folks... one man’s diamond is another man’s donut.

Last edited:

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
Just proves YMMV in lots of cases...

P

Pain In Ass Boy

In the pass Yoda and Spike reviews has been controversial boosting ratings of WL to help or benifit themselfs.

It is what it is I tell no lie

P

Pain In Ass Boy

Wow very harsh... maybe I’m blind then and you are right and I am wrong and I am only half the punter you are...

My memory of Kim was magnificent... one of my memorable ones... great hard body a feline like attractive face and a service I am still acheing from.

But then different strokes and different folks... one man’s diamond is another man’s donut.
Mate.... I cant help it laughing about your comments about her attractive face lol. Was the lights dime when you saw her??? Even with makeup on shes below average in looks surely you can do better in picking girls???

Suzette

Silver Member
We talking about vietnamese Kim with fake boobs working at Mimosa with a face like a smash up crab?

Gold digger that thinks shes worth a mil?

Dunno why people rave about this Kim, maybe they all blind as a bat?
Sounds like she was gold finger.

Suzette

Silver Member
Sounds like she has gold fingers, every one has their own interpretation of magic hands.

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
In the pass Yoda and Spike reviews has been controversial boosting ratings of WL to help or benifit themselfs.

It is what it is I tell no lie

Firstly, let's sort out that sentence a bit, shall we?

It should read "In the past, Yoda and Spikey's reviews have been controversial; boosting ratings for WL to help or benefit themselves."

I'm not sure what you have been smoking, but my review, just like other reviews I have posted are based on my experience. Both good and not so good.

If you have been around here long enough you may remember the venom I received for a negative Secrets experience I once had and reviewed.

Now you are giving me shit and accusing me of lying for posting a positive review.

Let me tell you something... I DON'T TELL LIES. I TELL IT AS I FIND IT.

I have never benefited from my reviews. In fact my massage with Mimi cost me more than their normal price, as I gave her a tip.

If you are going to make these sorts of accusations, you had better have some proof.

Perhaps it is just a matter of your mileage varying.

F

Fried fred

Don’t know why when someone posts a positive review and may have overspent slightly ppl want to knock them around.

It’s basic —> YMMV

Just deal with it, kudos to u if it hit the spot, who am I to judge or even care for that matter.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Firstly, let's sort out that sentence a bit, shall we?

It should read "In the past, Yoda and Spikey's reviews have been controversial; boosting ratings for WL to help or benefit themselves."

I'm not sure what you have been smoking, but my review, just like other reviews I have posted are based on my experience. Both good and not so good.

If you have been around here long enough you may remember the venom I received for a negative Secrets experience I once had and reviewed.

Now you are giving me shit and accusing me of lying for posting a positive review.

Let me tell you something... I DON'T TELL LIES. I TELL IT AS I FIND IT.

I have never benefited from my reviews. In fact my massage with Mimi cost me more than their normal price, as I gave her a tip.

If you are going to make these sorts of accusations, you had better have some proof.

Perhaps it is just a matter of your mileage varying.

Bro... here’s an ever better approach. Respond to good comments and ignore the noise... shit like that does not even warrant a response.

I have not punted in years and I have not written a review for even more years so for what benefit??? Fuck knows...

And I was well known especially to the ladies that I never wrote a bad review, if it was not good I just did not want to write about it. I may have just had bad mileage and destroying a WL was not a fair thing to do when it may have been my issue. And I never wrote a fake review where it was not based on an actual encounter.

Yeah there use to be a lot more venom on this forum before. It was diseased by many negative people and after a good fever where the forum nearly died it was cleaned up and got a lot better. But there are always a few bad bugs that live on.

Better to just ignore them and not feed them and they’ll fade away into their own nothingness.

Don’t get upset bro... he is not worth it.

Last edited:

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Don’t know why when someone posts a positive review and may have overspent slightly ppl want to knock them around.

It’s basic —> YMMV

Just deal with it, kudos to u if it hit the spot, who am I to judge or even care for that matter.
Yup... girls are ugly to guys who gets shit mileage.

Last edited:

lookinglong

Diamond Member
Thanks Lord Spikey for sharing your time with Mimi
On my list to do
Nothing like a bit of chocolate fun mmm

Don't know how this thread got so far off track :banghead:

rickjames

Diamond Member

Today I agree different strokes for different folks. I have only seen Kim the one time, I can’t fault her service as she was very eager to please. But she wasn’t Little Ricks cup of tea. I wouldn’t make a second visit based on my taste, not her service.

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Today I agree different strokes for different folks. I have only seen Kim the one time, I can’t fault her service as she was very eager to please. But she wasn’t Little Ricks cup of tea. I wouldn’t make a second visit based on my taste, not her service.

I agree with you, rickjames.
I was just using Kim as an example of a couple of lines for people to read between.
Was I being too cryptic?
Do I expect too much from my peers?
Should I have been less diplomatic and possibly endangered a business?
Are people just too precious?

F

Fond Goodbye

Same here mate, had a great time, 2 times actually, but there were a couple of other girls who did it for me a little bit more than Kim

Master Yoda

Legend Member
How did a visit to mimi go so bad so fast
Mimi n Viv rock
Same here mate, had a great time, 2 times actually, but there were a couple of other girls who did it for me a little bit more than Kim

Like I said... different folk different strokes...

Some people think Delta Goodrem is pretty, while others think Pauline Hanson is a sexy fuck pillow ;)

Each to their own...

peter a

Diamond Member
Like I said... different folk different strokes...

Some people think Delta Goodrem is pretty, while others think Pauline Hanson is a sexy f**k pillow ;)

Each to their own...
Somebody thinks Pauline Hanson is a sexy fuck pillow???
Please explain!