• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Unresolved Sexual Tension between friends/colleagues

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Have you ever had a friend/work colleague where you both had really strong underlying sexual tension, but never took it that step further and had sex with eachother?

What was the reason it never reached that step? Both/one was in the relationship at the time, or just the awkwardness after?

David_San

Gold Member
Yes I have encountered this a few times. I have been propositioned a couple times to hook up with colleagues but I can't bring myself to do it no matter how hot they are my work and career is still more important, plus there is still plenty of other women out there to have to go pick up a root where I earn a living. Although sometimes I wish my moral compass would sway a bit more...

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Touchy topic.......and yes, I know what you are talking about.
In a different life, in a different country, working in a different job I experienced the underlying sexual tension and we even crossed the line. MMMMMMMMMM result: don't screw the crew.

R.xxxxxxx

L

Lilly Sweetheart

God yes I have had that and even though we didn't cross the line the shit hit the fan after he spun me a HUGE BS story which resulted in me doing some detective work on him (thank you FB!) and I found out he had a finace, and better yet I knew his fiance!

Don't shit where you eat!
Quite often it doesn't work out so why risk your career over it?

P

Perth boy

Yep a very long time ago and we did cross the line. When you work very close with someone and become good friends it can happen.
These days we are married.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Yep a very long time ago and we did cross the line. When you work very close with someone and become good friends it can happen.
These days we are married.
Wow at least one success story........and hopefully happy ever after ;)

R.xxxxx

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
That's two success stories Rochelle, Smiley and Naughty Thoughts were colleagues and it has worked out very well for them.

Very very true, gentleman........so maybe it is time to change my mind set. :icon_scra

R.xxxxx

Benny

Gold Member
you never know until you give it a go

Last edited by a moderator: