• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Unorthodox/orthodox Sex Postures & Position

G

Glamourpuss

Thought I would ask this question as I have found myself wondering occassionally.
What are the most pleasurable positions you have tried during sex and which is your favourite?.
I have often wondered about positions and have tried some. I have also spoken to people about this. Some guys seem to think that a good contortionist gives the best 'access' and they get more. But in my experience I have found simple, close and creative works for me, for example like against the wall upright and rubbing all along then cuddled up facing inside, etc, anyone else have an interesting take on this?

O

Oscar

positions?

Hi Glamourpus, try reading all the posts on"favourite sex positions",you might get some answers. :hello:

G

Glamourpuss

Blush...ta

sorry Oscar, did not see those but ... will have a read to see if it covers what I had in mind :-X