• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Uni Doco - women needed

T

Tyler

Hi all,

I am filming a documentary for my film unit at the University of Notre Dame on Breast size and shape and their effect on womens self esteem.

How do you feel about your breasts? Love them? Hate them? Tell us!

I am needing people willing to be interviewed and show their bare breasts on camera. The breast images will not be connected to your face or identified as yours. We can change your name and not show your face when your are interviewed (filmed in a dimmed room and use editing to blur you out if need be)if you like. You will need to sign a form stating you agree to be filmed. This contract will also say that the footage will by no means leave the university. The final doco will only be viewed by 16 students and then nothing further will be done with it.

All footage will be filmed at my place either with just me or a crew of three other women.

Becuase I'm a uni student I can't offer anyone any money to be involved, but you're welcome to a glass of wine!

I need all types of women with all types of breasts over the next three weeks! Let me know if you are interested and when you are avaliable and we'll sort something out!

Regards,

T

Tyler

Come on girls! If I don't get people I can't do the assignment and I fail the unit!

Complete confidentiality is assured. All we're asking is if and how your breast size affects your self esteem. You don't even need to show your breasts if you want to. That is an option.

This is a serious assignment for a real university! For my Communications degree!

S

scarface

Human gineey pigs required

Well hi there all. Yo i am doing a thesis on the female form and movement and the bio diversification of hormonal physical metabolical and diabolical attitudes of counter sexual urges.

I require naked ladies to strutt there stuff in front of me so that i can film them. No clothes required so do no get dressed up. Please apply and i have heaps of doe . Please do not be shy. It means i will be a professor (nutty). If you do not respond thats it i am goneskee. It is for the university of life based in my apartment.....Core!!!!

T

Tyler

Thanks for taking the piss, Scarface, but this is serious. I AM a third year communications student filming a doco. Don't believe me? I'll get the university to post out instead.

S

scarface

sad sack

Hey lighten up Ty its not the end of the world. Hey what about man boob's? I got a nice pair, he he he. O well at least the post may get some more attention for your thingy.Cheer up it will all work out.

Ps no need to get the uni to post i believe you. xxxx

beebs

Foundation Member
Hi Tyler, just to get slightly off subject, I'd be interested to hear what you think of Notre Dame - them being a Catholic University and all (I'm a very failed Catholic myself). I imagine you must be happy or you would pull the pin and go else where. Does their ethos impact on the way your course is directed?

T

Tyler

The fact that ND is a catholic uni does not affect the courses in any way apart from that we get holidays on religious days. I went there becuase class sizes are smaller, staff are better, and it's a gernerally more friendly and personal place to be at as opposed to the larger universities. It's a great place. Not really a small uni anymore - there are three campuses around the country.

beebs

Foundation Member
Being in Freo would also be a plus, rather than stuck in the burbs somewhere.

C

citycentral

Any Luck??

Had any luck???

Interesting topic however a very personal one. Maybe you could explain why you have chosen this topic so prospective people may relate to the idea.

Just a quick thought.....:blob3:

City

S

Shae

Hey Tyler
Shae Here long time no see...
I can help you out,but i am going away at the end of the the week 14th.Try to hook up this week, maybe tues evening ?
Catcha
Shae