• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

TS Bonus - intel?

StevieG

Diamond Member
Has anyone managed to see Bonus?
She was advertising back in April I think as being here for 2 weeks but still appears to be in Perth. Sent a couple of messages but never a reply.
She looks great tho

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh123

Diamond Member
Has anyone managed to see Bonus?
She was advertising back in April I think as being here for 2 weeks but still appears to be in Perth. Sent a couple of messages but never a reply.
She looks great tho
Google Search for the phone number in the ad brings up some of her other ads, one being a Locanto ad posted last week. Was advertising in Perth:

StevieG

Diamond Member
Google Search for the phone number in the ad brings up some of her other ads, one being a Locanto ad posted last week. Was advertising in Perth:
Sorry I should have been clearer in my OP. I'm in Perth and she was advertising 2 weeks or only or similar back in April but still seems to be in Perth as of July

Josh123

Diamond Member
Sorry I should have been clearer in my OP. I'm in Perth and she was advertising 2 weeks or only or similar back in April but still seems to be in Perth as of July
Never seen her but would also be interested on anyone's feedback...

RobbyDanger

Gold Member
I found this review on Punter Planet which is way back from 2018.

am new to ladyboys, there is not much available around Adelaide. searching through E&Bs, found a nice lady call Bonus.

booking was easy, says texts only, which was fine by me. photos were real, she was a bit bigger than i thought. but am a big guy anyway.

booked for 1 hour, poped her first, it was a very nice hole have to admit. the massage was pretty good, cos she got strong hands.

tried to get her on top but she said she can't, very disappointed. however, she got some tools.

so we ended up with mutual masturbation and some anal play on me. had to say, she knows how to play with you hole.

generally, it was good except she can't get hard. will keep looking for some nice ladyboys. maybe in Bangkok next trip to thailand.

StevieG

Diamond Member
I found this review on Punter Planet which is way back from 2018.

am new to ladyboys, there is not much available around Adelaide. searching through E&Bs, found a nice lady call Bonus.

booking was easy, says texts only, which was fine by me. photos were real, she was a bit bigger than i thought. but am a big guy anyway.

booked for 1 hour, poped her first, it was a very nice hole have to admit. the massage was pretty good, cos she got strong hands.

tried to get her on top but she said she can't, very disappointed. however, she got some tools.

so we ended up with mutual masturbation and some anal play on me. had to say, she knows how to play with you hole.

generally, it was good except she can't get hard. will keep looking for some nice ladyboys. maybe in Bangkok next trip to thailand.
Thanks for sharing that

> can't get hard

That's the frustration for me when seeing a ladyboy, happens too often