• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Trophy points

sparky

Legend Member
It seems Maryanne is giving out trophy points willi nilli and cant keep up , so I figured i'd help out and start this thread so people can post here to remind her

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
10 + 3 = 13 thanks to Maryanne and counting the 43 I have already that would be 56 + one more today march the third 57 now + 3 is sixty

Your count is now 60

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
This is a great idea, and none have been willy nilly, they have helped me or amused me so all deserving.I do wish administration the IT boys would figure out how to add them manually, it can't be that difficult.

Happy2

Legend Member
Yay I got me 2+5 Someone will have to add that up for me though I do know its more than 4

2+5 =7 - 1 for being cheeky =6 points added.

T

Thatguy

20 from memory..

I hope that is a good memory 20 points added

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Ohhhhh well, looks like nothing changed, I am always late for the Party, thanks for thinking of me, once you get a truck load of empty bottles, we shall get Obbie to truck them up to Adelaide, have a good week ahead.
Cheers and Pass the Rum
Happy pirate I know where there are lots of empty rum bottle, Sue hit the bottle this weekend and partied, we will have to freight them at your expense LOL

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
Well now I've FOUND the Trophy post ...
I figure I must have sexty8 points right?

I'll agree its such a lucky number 8 added

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Hi Cock, I am going to give you 10 points for asking the question.It started as a leaning curve to get a handle on the features this forum offers, and a way to run competitions later. We have yet to come up with a trade for trophy points...but that won't take too now.

10 points added