• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

To nervous to goto a brothel

C

Creation

Hi i'm new to this site.

I have really wanna try to find a brothel in Melbourne and try one out but always don't have courage.
In my imagination I always think that way I get to a brothel they will look at me in a weird way because I'm a little tubby, I'm about to turn 19 and so on.. And even when I get into a brothel and go along with it I don't know what to do with a girl I meet and would probably be to shy to ask.
Did any other people just like me have this problem? Please re-post, and help me out :) Would love to try to goto one in Melbourne that is very comfortable.

C

Cavesquig

It can be a little overwhelming the first time in a brothel, I remember how nervous I used to get.:eek:

Maybe go on a weekday, if that's possible, as this should be a quieter time........there will probably be fewer ladies available, but the waiting room should be fairly empty.:cool:

Also, let them know that this is your first time in a brothel....the ladies will be gentle;)

C

Creation

Thanks for the assurance, But I really don't know what to do when I get into a room. And I don't know how I would tell them that its my first time without being shy.

(This may be a stupid question) What kind of stuff do (full services) give, Like do they have oral sex, sex, BJ's? I'm Just very curious about these things before I goto a brothel, And also Do they usually require us to use condoms?

M

Mary Anne PA

Try the Boardroom in South Melbourne and ask for a private introduction. Girls will come in one by one, have a chat with someone and let them know it's your first time.
Having manners and being respectful is the go just like in the rest of life.
Be nice and enjoy.
P.S.!

svengali

Foundation Member
Just a thought but why not try a "rub and tug" as an intro to the brothel scene? Most ladies will allow a bit of reciprocal touching and it will get you over the hurdle of actually making a booking.

A couple of pieces of advice, if I may.

At age 19 I am sure you know about the birds and bees so what to do once in the room should be no problem. The lady will probably want her money first and she will then ask you to take a shower. Treat her gently and follow her lead and all should be well.

As regards your appearance, don't stress it. Brad Pitt lookalikes rarely turn up in brothels and if they can put up with an ugly old b.... like me they won't find you unattractive.

C

Creation

Thanks for the reassurance svengali, I really appreciate it. Would be nice to hear a lot of other comments but once again, Thanks for that.

svengali

Foundation Member
pS:

If you want some inspiation, try this link.

Link is broken,so has been taken down

Ron Jeremy has been my sexual beacon for years.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mary Anne PA

a normal service 'creaton' that most ladies all provide is the base service of french (oral) on you, body slide, massage and sex. Then there are the extra's available. some ladies may include this in their price but as some laides only provide certain extra's and not all of them you need to know in advance what to expect. If your looking for a particular service make sure you ask if its included.

you can also tell the receptionist what type of service you want and which ladies would they recommend.

Intro's are great if your experienced but the ladies have to learn quick how to sell themselves in a short time and for the inexperienced punter may not give you enough time to determine who would suit you and someone looking great, may not turn out to be so great in the room.

Lounge scenarios where you get to sit and meet all the ladies and chat to them till you find who your comfortable with may also be ideal for a newbie, but once again tell the receptionist you are new and a little nervous so she can help you out. If she doesn't, then she shouldn't be a receptionist.

Other ways are emailing porivate ladies if you can and set something up in advance, chatting a little about yourself and it being your first time and see how she responds by email.

Extra's can include in services: mutual french (oral) on the lady, toys of vibrators to use on yourself or her if she allows. affection and affectionate kissing (doesn't have to be tongue as that is quite personal) those ar the main extra's but you can also advance from there and get anal sex, golden showers (which is urinating on you) light b&d which may not be your cup of tea, domination, submissiveness etc.

Use the internet to find out what sexual services there are.
Don't go in worrying about your weight, you pay them to have sex, find someone who approaches you with a genuine smile, tell them your a little nervous and see their response to you.
They see all sorts of shapes and sizes and it doesn't really matter that much to them. Bit of womanly advice, try and go for a sexy maturer lady, who may not look as fantastic as an 18 year old, but she'll make sure you have the best damn sexy time ever as they are from the old school and the service is very important to them, where sometimes the younger one's are more in to just the money. (Not all of them either) Price can determin service also.

You will have to use your own wits to determine who fits what description, and if you luck out in the first go, then go back for seconds instead of giving it up, as you can go to a restaurant and have a crappy meanl, but its not liek that each time.

Good luck mate and let us know how you go.

Leprechaun

Foundation Member
Serena,
As always you have hit the "nail on the head".

Good advice for our "novice" member and those who have yet to put their hands up !

C

Creation

Thank you so much for the responses. Serena thank you most of all, You have been the biggest help and make me feel really confident of going now.
Once again thank you, thank you, thank you.

K

kearnsey89

i read this and mine is basically the same story but i am in perth reading this has give me a bit more confidence :) any one recomend any good places to go in perth? :p

C

Charlie

Kearnsey89 you've got a choice of Club 316, Langtrees, La Cherie & City West Massage. All have their pro and cons, Svengali is a better man than I (I feel) though to go through them

svengali

Foundation Member
Kearnsey89 you've got a choice of Club 316, Langtrees, La Cherie & City West Massage. All have their pro and cons, Svengali is a better man than I (I feel) though to go through them

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Charlie.:hello:

The four mentioned above are, in my opinion, the only places in Perth worth visiting although, for personal reasons, I have crossed La Cherie off my list. Nice venue and some people speak highly of it but I don't like the "vibe" of the place.

One word of warning. If you are like me and looking for a quality experience with someone special just rocking up is unlikely to pay off. The hotties will already be taken and, sadly, they are in the minority in most places.

Best bet is to scout the scene first - Langtrees has the best website for this purpose, for the others you will need to talk to reception, tell them what floats your boat and find out when the likely lady is on. Catch her at the start of her shift and have a talk to her, see how it goes and, if all is well either see her there and then or make a firm booking for a later date. Most places don't mind this approach but don't do it too often and become a "tyre kicker" - they are not popular.

Go for it and good luck and don't forget to post a review here afterwards.

G

Gregs

hmmmm

Hey all,

I myself have still yet to visit a brothel and currently just
trying to get information I suppose you could say... I am based
in QLD so if anyone knows a good place for a first timer to visit
that would be appreciated, one question that comes to mind is when
you pay for say 1 hour and as most of us guys know we don't really
last for a hour what happens after you first "blow your load" so
to speak ? Sorry if it is a stupid question....

G.

21yrstevo

if u blow ur load early it really depends on the place and the girl for what will happen, in certain asian places iv found that generally they try and get u in and out and when u blow thats normally it but with more respected places or if u click with the girl then she will most likely try and get u up for a second round or if u blow with not much time left then u might get a massage or something to finish off the hour.

G

Gregs

I was thinking about going to The Viper Room up here in QLD, if I go will post on what they do or the girl does.