• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

TiTs & A$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

perthminx

So what would you like me to do..... Leap over the counter and do you the minute I get to the front door? Or would that be too forward?

V

Vyxxxn

TaTtS

tattoopsd.jpg

V

Vyxxxn

The bosshog said:
Damn, please no more pics, otherwise I have to hunt some females tonight :-X

bosshog

Awwww baby *wink*

kitty5zf.jpg

The bosshog: I am very shy by nature

Me thinx I know different *razz*

ksnoha30109rm.jpg

And as for you Serena PMSL all over lol

B

Beccles

all the pictures i have been posting ARNT of anyone who poses in mags or anything....these girls are just your everyday girl :D thats why i appreciate these photos more because they havent been tampered with! and they dont look completly plastic and fake.

Attachments

• 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 133
V

Vyxxxn

I wouldn't know if half these girlz pose/are models/or wat they do, but anyone who is in this sorta image is "posing" in one sense or another...be it al-natual'e style or more "arty", airbrushed, played with etc.

I like the pics in the forums here (in the flash section) as ya couldn't get more natural than that. *she smilez*

Still it is nice to see a beautiful woman dressed up and posed to accentu8 all that she is and can be.

Now you'll have me looking out for these natural beauties :)

Is this like wat u mean Beccles?

1pp1ef.jpg

pic0076aa.jpg

pic088bo.jpg

B

Beccles

the first one does it for me the rest are errrr well ... 'meh'. I could take them or leave them they arn't my type. I'm just extreamly picky when it comes to finding the right girl for me hehe. :)

E

elldee99

The one with the two nipples pressed together is particularly erotic!

V

Vyxxxn

Beccles said:
the first one does it for me the rest are errrr well ... 'meh'. I could take them or leave them they arn't my type. I'm just extreamly picky when it comes to finding the right girl for me hehe. :)

I like all female forms...but for myself...yes I'd hafta agree I would be choosy I guess...geez I'd h8 2ba bloke with this mentality ;)

In my dreams lol these 2 women would represent almost perfection.

angelina34pp.jpg

069bk.jpg

B

Beccles

mmmm courtney love gimme her anyday!!! also Gwen Steffani! she has mad taste in fashion

Attachments

• 19_gwen.jpg
    19_gwen.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 122
  • CD-c-love.jpg
    CD-c-love.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 123
  • Courtney Love.jpg
    Courtney Love.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 118
Last edited by a moderator:
V

Vyxxxn

The pic u have of the CL cover someone actually put my face into it I adore her so much (not that I could ever be as gorgeous as she :notworthy)...have u read her bio makes for an interesting read.
2_0800_maiden.jpg

Gwen Stefani is totally awesome! She can wear anything & still look beautiful she has so much style/class, not many I know that don't like her, gotta say Christina does it 4 me also...among the many talented and gorgeous women out there, it is a very hard choice.
gwen20stefani20no20doubt20unre.jpg

P

perthminx

Yum

I have a collection of celebrity nudes....

Christina, Gwen, Angelina.... damn give my just one hour with each and Id be happy for a very long time!

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 122
  • untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 114
  • untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 119
  • untitled5.JPG
    untitled5.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 119
  • untitled4.JPG
    untitled4.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 117
V

Vyxxxn

You're a woman after my own heart Minx. I have those of Christina & a few others though hadn't seen the top left b4....so stunning she is.

AngelinaEsquireNov2004-04.jpg

angelinajolie0142ff.jpg

angelinajoliewall051024x7684kx.jpg

V

Vyxxxn

This is a pic I made blending AJ & Christina together....can you imagine it...mmmmm

SewnUp.jpg

christinaaod4e0216004uw.jpg
angelinajolie163dr.jpg

B

Beccles

*snore* honestly that was a terrible performance.and I hate anal it KILLS!! :angry1:

B

Beccles

Huge Knockers WOW!

Thats sooooo bad!! she has to basically hold her self up her body is so outta perportion it just looks soooo wrong!!! :sad7:

Attachments

• hugeknockers.jpg
    hugeknockers.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 148
V

Vyxxxn

Beccles said:
*snore* honestly that was a terrible performance.and I hate anal it KILLS!! :angry1:

Actually Beccles each to there own eh...you may not like it...& that's your right, I myself do & others might also (I know of a few that do ;) )

I personally love anal & yeh the hurt is alllllllllllll good.:p

V

Vyxxxn

Beccles said:
Thats sooooo bad!! she has to basically hold her self up her body is so outta perportion it just looks soooo wrong!!! :sad7:

That's just bloody ridiculous, I can't even begin to imagine how her back holds out? :eek:
StronG.jpg

M

Mickyduck

awesome

My god Vyx.....

You must have da best picture library in Perth.

Would love to view it with you :evil4:

L

lickedysplit

I want to fuck angelia jolie..but i think brad pitt has more of a chance at the moment....go the brad and angie show.....

im so glad he droppd that jennifer...she is so boring and male....i have visions of brad and angelina calling out my name....
dannielle
dannielle

i want them both.....just once....am i asking to much??

courtney love and madonna are on my hit list also...what sex they all are....

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy

Status
Not open for further replies.