Thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paris

Its not the perfect, but the imperfect that require love....

Which one are you?

T

tillsunrise

I have to say i'm imperfect and love it...
Show me someone perfect and i'll show you a perfect liar... (nuthin personal Hum...)

Enjoy
tillsunrise

V

Vyxxxn

I'd really like to know where that comes from Paris, because there is no perfect in this world IMHO & everybody wants to be & wants to give love in whichever why they express it individually, I cannot see the reasoning in it, I am neither if u need an answer...

Here's my quote 4 my day

Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life. Remember that fear always lurks behind perfectionism. Confronting your fears and allowing yourself the right to be human can, paradoxically, make yourself a happier and more productive person.
- Dr. David M. Burns

B

BigBlackCock

Who gives a buck!

My favourite is:

]"Money can't buy happiness but it sure can rent it for a long time."

T

Topolino

Great Quote

Hey Vyxxxn

That quote that you posted - I think that it is so true. If we all can just understand that we are afterall human, and that some things can go wrong and that the world will not collapse if we fail occasionally - we will all be a whole lot happier.

By the way - I think your artwork posts are fantastic

My quote for the day - enjoy yourself and others will enjoy you too !

D

Deanna

Enjoy Yourself and Others Will Enjoy You Too!

Ain't that the truth!
Deanna

V

Vyxxxn

Topolino said:
Hey Vyxxxn

That quote that you posted - I think that it is so true. If we all can just understand that we are afterall human, and that some things can go wrong and that the world will not collapse if we fail occasionally - we will all be a whole lot happier.

By the way - I think your artwork posts are fantastic

My quote for the day - enjoy yourself and others will enjoy you too !

Thankyou Topolino :D

Character - the willingness to accept responsibility for one's own life - is the source from which self respect springs.
Joan Didion.

H

huma

Yes your write Vyxxxn
Most people would like to be perfect but thy can’t resist being human if life was so simple I’m trying to be perfect but it’s difficult one day I'll give in

B

BigBlackCock

A 10 out of 10!

I've seen the pics Vixxxyn has put up and my god, that arse, face and nipples are perfect!::D :angel12:

Status
Not open for further replies.