Things that get you excited in the bedroom?

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
What gets your motor running?

In a day of starfishes, I love a man who is willing to put even just a tiny bit of effort in. Whether its stroking my body softly or playing with my breasts.

What gets me super excited is when he is eager to try every position there is. Genuine excitement! Its somewhat contagious when a man has a "this is the best moment of my life" attitude in the bedroom. A minute here a minute there, who cares when youre both excited!

I also enjoy a man who has sex with purpose. I guess this comes with experience. You know, when its not all over the place, he has made the decision to be slow and soft or hard and fast and god help me, doesnt do that stupid swirly thing with his hips. Then sticks with it!

Or just in general knows the size of his penis and knows how far out to take it without turning good sex into traumatic accidental anal sex. It happens far too often for my liking.

So what gets you hot and bothered?

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Or just in general knows the size of his penis and knows how far out to take it without turning good sex into traumatic accidental anal sex. It happens far too often for my liking.
Accidental anal sex... Yes, that's what it was, just an accident. Sorry about that... Oops! I did it again. :shy:

XLNC

Legend Member
I enjoy having as many senses stimulated simultaneously as possible, so plenty of eye contact, dirty talk / naughty nothings, smelling her hair, tasting her honeypot, being touched by her, etc. works well.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
waking up n getting out of bed on a(((( chilly ))))) COLD morning

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I enjoy having as many senses stimulated simultaneously as possible, so plenty of eye contact, dirty talk / naughty nothings, smelling her hair, tasting her honeypot, being touched by her, etc. works well.

Naughty nothings?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
by any particular woman dont go stealing H2's beloved

XLNC

Legend Member
I've never heard if the term "naughty nothings" or "sweet nothings"
Well, admittedly the first one I made up as a spinoff from the second. OK, here's some homework:
sweet nothings
affection exchanged by lovers:Ned appeared to be whispering sweet nothings in her ear
More example sentences
  • He kissed me on the forehead while doing so and placed me on his lap whispering sweet nothings and soothing words into my ear to calm me.
  • At times, they spoke words of endearment and sweet nothings.
  • She giggled loudly, pretending Joel was whispering sweet nothings into her ear and she was reacting to them.
Source: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/sweet-nothings

Sweet Nothings
POSTED ON APRIL 18, 2007 BY RON ZVAGELSKY
thumb.php

Words whispered into your lover’s ears will have a wonderfully stimulating effect. Due to the fact that the ears are full of nerve endings, whispering sweet nothings will not only bring pleasure in response to your sugary words, but will excite the erogenous zones.

Sweet nothings are words that are full of love and romance, gently whispered into your lover’s ears. Women respond greatly to sweet nothings and having their necks kissed. When cuddling and embracing, try adding sweet nothings to increase and heighten the romantic atmosphere.

Gently blowing in the ears, and whispering will bring arousal and pleasure, and is an important aspect of foreplay. Not only can you whisper in the ears, but also try kissing, licking, and sucking on earlobes for added excitement.

If you have always wanted to whisper sweet nothings in your lover’s ears, but didn’t’ know what to say, here are some romantic quotations and phrases that you can use.

Sweet Nothings:
  • You have captured my heart
  • Hear my words as I tell you how much I love you
  • You are the only one for me
  • You’re beautiful
  • The night belongs to us alone
  • You’re lips are as red as the most vibrant rose
  • You’re hair is softer than the finest silk
  • You’re eyes sparkle brighter then the stars
  • I’m yours forever
  • I’ll never stop loving you
  • You are always on my mind
  • I can’t stop thinking of you
  • You have filled the void in my heart
  • You complete me
  • My love for you will burn forever
  • My heart beats for you
  • I’m hungry for you love
  • Only your kisses satisfy my soul
  • Can you feel my passion
  • Don’t you know I long for you
  • You’re the lover of my soul
  • I crave your touch
  • My heart longs for you
  • You are my desire
  • I will never love another
  • You are breath taking
  • You take my breath away
  • You are an angel from heaven
  • I give you my heart, forever
  • When we touch I melt in your arms
  • I long to taste the sweetness of your lips
  • Your love is better than wine
  • I am drunk with your love
  • I am honored to be loved by you
  • I adore you
  • I desire your embrace
  • Hold me close and never let me go
  • You are my one true passion
  • I am passionately in love with you
  • I long to caress you
  • My heart belongs to you
  • Your love is the drink that quenches my soul
  • You satisfy me
  • I hunger for your touch
  • I need you, now
Using any of these phrases or coming up with your own will have excellent results. Though women may differ in regards to how much they like their ears kissed or nibbled on, all women respond to sweet nothings.

Source: http://www.getromantic.com/passion/spice_up_sex/sweet_nothings.html

12 Sweet Nothings to Whisper From a Romance Novelist
MEREDITH TURITS
FEBRUARY 7, 2013

If you're looking to turn on your guy with some sexy-talk, following the lead of a romance novel may not be the best guidebook to go by...unless you're hoping watch him devolve into a laugh-attack. But taking cues from the prose? That can actually be a DO.

I tapped Maya Rodale, a romance author who writes dreamy 'n' steamy lines for a living, to show you how to take racy bits (stolen from her own novels!) straight into your bedroom. "In romance novels, heroes and heroines always know the perfect thing to say--and no one ever laughs at them!" she says. "In real life, trying to say sexy and romantic lines can be daunting if not downright embarrassing. You can make sure your sweet nothings are romantic (not ridiculous) by being authentic and personal. What's truly sexy is noticing something unique about your partner and feeling comfortable enough to say it, then it'll sound less like a cheesy pick-up line and more like a true compliment."

Some lines you can snag verbatim, others you can reimagine with her tips. Check this out!

"I had imagined this. But I imagined it all wrong. You are far more beautiful in this real moment than you were in my fantasies." --Seducing The Single Lady (a sexy historical romance inspired by the songs of Beyoncé!)

Tip: Share your fantasies, especially about your lover.

"You're the one—the only one—that I want." --Seducing The Single Lady Tip: Knowing you're wanted is sexy.

"I want to know. And I want to learn from you. With you." --Seducing the Single Lady

Tip: Be adventurous!

"I think we've long since abandoned proper behavior for ladies and gentlemen for the day. Now tell me about this wicked kiss of yours, or will I have to torture you for the details?" --Seducing the Single Lady

Tip: Tell dirty secrets!

"You look pretty tonight." --Three Schemes and a Scandal

Tip: Compliments are sexy. (You might want to call him something other than "pretty", though, ha!)

"I want to taste you" or"I think your dress should come off." --Three Schemes and a Scandal

Tip: Leave no doubt about your intentions.

"No, I don't want to talk." --Three Schemes and a Scandal

Tip: No talking, no arguing, no serious conversations. Just get down to the details.

"I've gotten everything I wanted, but then it wasn't everything I wanted anymore. I just want you." --A Tale of Two Lovers

Tip: Let your lover know he completes you.

"I wanted you from the first time I saw you." --The Tattooed Duke

Tip: When you know, you know. Tell him. #LoveAtFirstSight

"Tell me stop." --Seducing Mr. Knightly

Tip: Translation: Please tell me you want this, too.

"I need to see you." --Seducing Mr. Knightly

Tip: Tell him you need him that moment, in all ways.

Would you whisper any of these sweet nothings to your guy?

Source: http://www.glamour.com/story/11-sweet-nothings-to-whisper-f

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Well, admittedly the first one I made up as a spinoff from the second. OK, here's some homework:
sweet nothings
affection exchanged by lovers:Ned appeared to be whispering sweet nothings in her ear
More example sentences
  • He kissed me on the forehead while doing so and placed me on his lap whispering sweet nothings and soothing words into my ear to calm me.
  • She giggled loudly, pretending Joel was whispering sweet nothings into her ear and she was reacting to them.

Sweet Nothings
thumb.php

Words whispered into your lover’s ears will have a wonderfully stimulating effect. Due to the fact that the ears are full of nerve endings, whispering sweet nothings will not only bring pleasure in response to your sugary words, but will excite the erogenous zones.

Sweet nothings are words that are full of love and romance, gently whispered into your lover’s ears. Women respond greatly to sweet nothings and having their necks kissed. When cuddling and embracing, try adding sweet nothings to increase and heighten the romantic atmosphere.

Gently blowing in the ears, and whispering will bring arousal and pleasure, and is an important aspect of foreplay. Not only can you whisper in the ears, but also try kissing, licking, and sucking on earlobes for added excitement.

If you have always wanted to whisper sweet nothings in your lover’s ears, but didn’t’ know what to say, here are some romantic quotations and phrases that you can use.

Sweet Nothings:
  • You’re beautiful
  • I’m yours forever
  • You complete me
  • My heart beats for you
  • I crave your touch
  • My heart longs for you
  • You are my desire
  • You are breath taking
  • I adore you
  • I desire your embrace
  • I long to caress you
  • You satisfy me
  • I need you, now
Using any of these phrases or coming up with your own will have excellent results. Though women may differ in regards to how much they like their ears kissed or nibbled on, all women respond to sweet nothings.

MEREDITH TURITS
FEBRUARY 7, 2013

If you're looking to turn on your guy with some sexy-talk, following the lead of a romance novel may not be the best guidebook to go by...unless you're hoping watch him devolve into a laugh-attack. But taking cues from the prose? That can actually be a DO.

I tapped Maya Rodale, a romance author who writes dreamy 'n' steamy lines for a living, to show you how to take racy bits (stolen from her own novels!) straight into your bedroom. "In romance novels, heroes and heroines always know the perfect thing to say--and no one ever laughs at them!" she says. "In real life, trying to say sexy and romantic lines can be daunting if not downright embarrassing. You can make sure your sweet nothings are romantic (not ridiculous) by being authentic and personal. What's truly sexy is noticing something unique about your partner and feeling comfortable enough to say it, then it'll sound less like a cheesy pick-up line and more like a true compliment."

Some lines you can snag verbatim, others you can reimagine with her tips. Check this out!

"I had imagined this. But I imagined it all wrong. You are far more beautiful in this real moment than you were in my fantasies." --Seducing The Single Lady (a sexy historical romance inspired by the songs of Beyoncé!)

"You're the one—the only one—that I want." --Seducing The Single Lady Tip: Knowing you're wanted is sexy.

"I want to know. And I want to learn from you. With you." --Seducing the Single Lady

"I think we've long since abandoned proper behavior for ladies and gentlemen for the day. Now tell me about this wicked kiss of yours, or will I have to torture you for the details?" --Seducing the Single Lady

Tip: Compliments are sexy. (You might want to call him something other than "pretty", though, ha!)

"I want to taste you" or"I think your dress should come off." --Three Schemes and a Scandal

Tip: No talking, no arguing, no serious conversations. Just get down to the details.

"I've gotten everything I wanted, but then it wasn't everything I wanted anymore. I just want you." --A Tale of Two Lovers

Ahhh I must not know due to my lack of heart.

Gobble_Doc

Diamond Member
sweet nothings
More example sentences

Sweet Nothings
thumb.php

Sweet Nothings:
  • You’re beautiful
  • I’m yours forever
  • You complete me
  • My heart beats for you
  • I crave your touch
  • My heart longs for you
  • You are my desire
  • You are breath taking
  • I adore you
  • I desire your embrace
  • I long to caress you
  • You satisfy me
  • I need you, now

MEREDITH TURITS
FEBRUARY 7, 2013

I love it, but I'm a bit disappointed. I thought YOU (of all people) would have fixed some of those erroneous apostrophes Your XLNC!
GD

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Ahhh I must not know due to my lack of heart.
You'd be great around the house............killing spiders,emptying mouse traps,getting rid of Mormons. Almost the perfect heartless partner. Jeepers you sound like a........ Guy.:D

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
sweet nothings
More example sentences

Sweet Nothings
thumb.php

Sweet Nothings:
  • You’re beautiful
  • I’m yours forever
  • You complete me
  • My heart beats for you
  • I crave your touch
  • My heart longs for you
  • You are my desire
  • You are breath taking
  • I adore you
  • I desire your embrace
  • I long to caress you
  • You satisfy me
  • I need you, now

MEREDITH TURITS
FEBRUARY 7, 2013

Geeezus wat a load of sweet nuthins

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member

sweet nothings
More example sentences

Sweet Nothings
thumb.php

Sweet Nothings:
  • You’re beautiful
  • I’m yours forever
  • You complete me
  • My heart beats for you
  • I crave your touch
  • My heart longs for you
  • You are my desire
  • You are breath taking
  • I adore you
  • I desire your embrace
  • I long to caress you
  • You satisfy me
  • I need you, now

MEREDITH TURITS
FEBRUARY 7, 2013

Hooker : Cash or Card ?

Happy2

Legend Member
You'd be great around the house............killing spiders,emptying mouse traps,getting rid of Mormons. Almost the perfect heartless partner. Jeepers you sound like a........ Guy.:D
So maybe Phoebe is really a man masquerading as a woman and
Ginger is a man masquerading as a gorgeous gorgeous sexy woman?

Your XLNC if you'd use the $400 Ginger owes you and make a booking with one of the two above and let us know it would be appreciated

Thanks in advance for your sacrifice Your forum thanks you

XLNC

Legend Member
So maybe Phoebe is really a man masquerading as a woman and
Ginger is a man masquerading as a gorgeous gorgeous sexy woman?

Your XLNC if you'd use the $400 Ginger owes you and make a booking with one of the two above and let us know it would be appreciated

Thanks in advance for your sacrifice Your forum thanks you
I'd rather go with Ginger even if she is a hairy truckie underneath that sexy lingerie. Sorry, Phoebe.

Now, Ginger, I realise that $400 is a lot of cash which you may not have at your disposal, so I am willing to barter for services.

XLNC

Legend Member
I love it, but I'm a bit disappointed. I thought YOU (of all people) would have fixed some of those erroneous apostrophes Your XLNC!
GD
Too much work, Doc. Why do you think I made it clear what the original sources were (ie not my doing)!

XLNC

Legend Member
I thought it might cause you to bring up your grits or corn flakes or whatever.

Now what is that nasty looking rash all over your right cheek, bepp?

Maybe you could try this wiggly bum instead:

image.gif

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member

OH GOD! You're onto me :eek:

I'd rather go with Ginger even if she is a hairy truckie underneath that sexy lingerie. Sorry, Phoebe.

Now, Ginger, I realise that $400 is a lot of cash which you may not have at your disposal, so I am willing to barter for services.

I'll shave prior ;)