• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

The true measure of a man...

C

Contrarian

US man with huge penis stopped at airport.

His name's Falcon, he should have told them to Falcoff!

Published on Jul 20, 2012

LOS ANGELES (AFP) - A man known for his enormous penis was stopped by security at San Francisco International airport and questioned about the bulge in his pants, he was reported as saying on Thursday.

Jonah Falcon, 41, has an organ which is 24cm long when flaccid and 33cm erect, according to Rolling Stone magazine. He has featured in a number of documentaries about the world's biggest penises.

He was returning to New York from San Francisco on July 9 when he was stopped, after Transportation Security Administration (TSA) agents saw a bulge hanging down over his left upper thigh.

'They wanted to know if I had something in my pockets, and when I said no, they asked if I had some sort of growth,' he said, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. He told them it was his penis, and they checked around his crotch, although not too closely. He was delayed for five minutes. The incident was not his first. 'I've gone through the (scanner) before, and I wasn't worried.

H

Heavenly Hollie

HAHAHAHA!!! That should be classed as extra carry-on luggage!