The search for Mr Impossible.

F

Farm Boy

One point three meters tall not quite four foot fore inches , is that a misprint ?

N

Naughty Thoughts

Nothing wrong with having standards.

But the "rule the world" clause may be the dealbreaker. There are several people around the world over 2m tall, but I don't know of any statesmen or ceo's of major world corporations that are in that height range.

svengali

Foundation Member
Well, one of two things will happen:

1) She will take a reality check and settle for "Mr near enough" as most people do.

2) She will remain single for a llloooooonnnnnngggggggg time.

J

jaxonjorja

Brings new meaning to expression "me wuv yu looooooooooong time"

A

AlexandraSilk

There is a saying which I think applies to this article "opinion is the end of thought"

W

WRXXXR

Sven, I think it's #2!!

The things people will do for their 15minutes eh...

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I reckon she's just a sh*t stirrer. LoL...she just want attention. Who in their right mind would be looking for someone of her criteria given if the guy meets all her criteria?

A. You wouldn't want to have to pick her up every time you wanna kiss her. Though once horizontal it's no problems.
B. It would look like your holding a kiddy hand in public.
C. With your qualifications and your enormous ambition (ego) of wanting to rule the world, would you hang out with her? LoL...
D. Even for people who don't meet her criteria can do better than that...lol

F

Farm Boy

D. Even for people who don't meet her criteria can do better than that...lol

Practically everyone with a Chinese girlfriend did better.

W

WRXXXR

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

Perfect site isn't one of her requirements so maybe there's hope for her yet!

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

Perfect site isn't one of her requirements so maybe there's hope for her yet!

Well this beholder better be longsighted and not wear any visual aid when with her. Otherwise, he will get an instant stroke. lol

Happy2

Legend Member
Pity she is not a little older Idi Amin may have been in with a chance Tall not 2m but tall private schooling ,Ambitious

Just have to cautious when he got bored with her which would be pretty quick I think He may like to try chinese for dinner

F

Farm Boy

The FBI described bin Laden as an adult as tall and thin, between 6 ft 4 in and 6 ft 6 in (193–198 cm) in height

Another prospect falls short.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Ed Zackery, those with a huge ego and ambition to rule the world are either dead or being assassinated. lol

Happy2

Legend Member
If you asked the powers that be in North Korea you would probably find Dear Leader and his father and grand father were at least 2mtrs tall
And the best leaders the world has ever known And best looking May be Fengjie did not have to go all the way to America She could have just nipped over the border

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
If you asked the powers that be in North Korea you would probably find Dear Leader and his father and grand father were at least 2mtrs tall
And the best leaders the world has ever known And best looking May be Fengjie did not have to go all the way to America She could have just nipped over the border

She did say no ASIANS. lol...so the Kimmy is out of the question.