• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

The Oystar Bar's recipe to die for

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mary Anne PA

Oyster Bar recipe to die for.!!!

YOGHURT, CORIANDER AND GINGER DRESSING.

INGREDIENTS
500ml natural yoghurt
1 Tbspn chopped coriander
2 Tbspn chopped pickled ginger
season with salt and pepper
1 drop red Tabasco

METHOD

Combine all ingredients and stir.
Spoon dressing on top fo the natural oysters
(serves a dozen oysters)

compliments of The Oyster Bar

C

cutensexy

well blow me down!!!!!! if coriander aint my all time favourite herb!!!!

sounds great serena.........will be trying that one out on the weekend....especially since sexys been gone a month!!!!!!! and you know what they say about oysters???????????? lol

V

Vyxxxn

Thanx 4 sharin' Serena, dunno if I would be able to resist eating the oysters though b4 I even started...YuMmMmMmMmMmY!

C

chrissie

serena said:
Oyster Bar recipe to die for.!!!

The dressing sounds delicious - you can keep the oysters tho lol. I like my seafood cooked:)

Chrissie

D

Dark Love

Food

Nice Vyx, have 2 make that one, if not just 4 the novelty. Um, is the weather getting colder or is there alot more talk about food round here. I think some more exercise is needed, lol. (wink:wink) .... Maybe LP's could design an exercise route at the club during the Winter months. hehe....

V

Vyxxxn

.....maybe we can use those mats we were speaking of today lol ;) Yeh I'm hungry......

D

Dark Love

l.kaSjco;aifguigyd;oa;sidcposjca.dk

Vyxxxn said:
.....maybe we can use those mats we were speaking of today lol ;) Yeh I'm hungry......
What are those blue mats for anyway, La mase classes? Well they mad a darn good catwalk, lol. Hey I lost my tool bar, hope you haven't nudged me. I'm not ignoring u!!!! I know u have thats way I putting it here. lol ............x..........,..,,,s,,ee,,ee,,wr,wrrr

a
asd
a
web

u know I can't edit this, lol
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.