• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

The 'OFF TOPIC' Thread ...just for our/my Faves xox

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
So there are few darling members, (happy, beep, phebs) (just saying) this is for ya'll ... feel free to go off topic as much as you like here, i for one love reading what you've got to say and it doesnt matter here because well.... theres no topic lol

Happy2

Legend Member
Why How kind of you
Now how do you go off topic if you have no topic to go off?

Happy2

Legend Member
Id rather you and every female (apart from phoebe )on the forum get out ther and wiggle your selves silly doing a raindance

Happy2

Legend Member
Only the soil
Im still moist and drippy
Sooner those Antibiotics and anti fungal creams kick in the better

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
So..... drippy ... plumbing issues.. I suppose at your time of life it does happen.............

off topic.... what the fork is happening to Perth of late..../?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
No Sex Marriage – Masturbation, Loneliness, Cheating and Shame | Maureen McGrath

Published on Jul 6, 2016
Love? Marriage? Sex? Can a married couple have all three? Perhaps it’s unrealistic since so many marriages end in divorce today. Why is that? One reason might be that a reported 20% of all marriages are sexless and that number is rising. Why have we lost the lust in our marriages? Is it technology, is it trust? More importantly, how can we “get back at it” in our marriages today?

Have a watch.........

Phoebe

Legend Member
Ok... "Thought for the day" so you wake up on your birthday right, feeling so great about getting another year older" RIGHT ... BUT WAIT.... 9 Months before this date what was your Mother and Father doing????

Happy2

Legend Member
Ok... "Thought for the day" so you wake up on your birthday right, feeling so great about getting another year older" RIGHT ... BUT WAIT.... 9 Months before this date what was your Mother and Father doing????
Nothing
Didnt they tell you ? You're adopted

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Cum on Rachy surely u dont wanna read this do ya??

Phoebe

Legend Member
So.... :

Men hate clothes shopping with the wife - Right....
Men need work for money --- Right
Men get employed to build shopping centres -- Right
Men get employed to do the fit outs of these newly created stores - Right
Men slave to build the actual centre and the shops also - Right
Men go home to wife and wife says we must go see new shopping centre and shops - Right
Man goes with wife on weekend grand opening - Right
Man hates shopping with Wife - Right

You see the irony..........

Happy2

Legend Member
We need a double entendre expert on here I reckon Bigross
Beeps to thick
And HP is to drunk :excited:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- What is better than a Bottle of Rum....."Two Bottles"

So H2, did you get an invite to the Big Wedding???

. x1.jpg