• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

The Hite Report - 70% of females cannot climax during sex

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
In 1976, sexologist Shere Hite published The Hite Report: A Nationwide Study of Female Sexualitywhich revealed that 70 percent of women didn't have orgasms during intercourse.

Hite posited that the in-and-out thrusting process of sexual intercourse didn't provide the right kind clitoral stimulation, since those same women reported getting off just fine when they took matters into their own hands and masturbated.

The revelation didn't just mean vindication for millions of women previously categorized as sexually dysfunctional. It also blew the lid off of one of the greatest underground actress guilds in the world: the orgasm fakers.

sexy_woman_by_louise_stokes_fdn.net_larger.jpg

Ladies - If you unfortunately fall into the 70% percent of women that don't have orgasms during intercourse - let me know.

I can help you get into the 30% group ;):cool::D

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
In 1976, sexologist Shere Hite published The Hite Report: A Nationwide Study of Female Sexualitywhich revealed that 70 percent of women didn't have orgasms during intercourse.

Hite posited that the in-and-out thrusting process of sexual intercourse didn't provide the right kind clitoral stimulation, since those same women reported getting off just fine when they took matters into their own hands and masturbated.

The revelation didn't just mean vindication for millions of women previously categorized as sexually dysfunctional. It also blew the lid off of one of the greatest underground actress guilds in the world: the orgasm fakers.

View attachment 27221

Ladies - If you unfortunately fall into the 70% percent of women didn't have orgasms during intercourse - let me know.

I can help you get into the 30% group ;):cool::D

ONE can only hope ;)