• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

the dream sex worker - whats the description???

Roxy Rabbit

Silver Member
Just curious gentlemen....i am in no way the kind of girl that changes her behaviour or personna for anyone, however, even if there are up to 100 different responses i was wondering what would your dream sex worker look like, talk like and play like in the room?? We girls know our preferred gentlemen to see, whats your preference?

Dallas

Legend Member
The dream sex worker is someone who gives me what I can't get and never have been able to get. It's a fun, genuine down to earth girl with a great personality, a smile that radiates her inner beauty and a healthy athletic body that's compatible with mine who dresses plainly but smart and who we both treat equally with and respect, the kind of girl that you'd see on a night out yet would smile at me if we met up somewhere, and if we talked we'd get along great although only share a few words, yet she'd always turn me down for the property developer or lawyer or captain of the football team etc. The dream sex worker can make me think I'm having this dream.

Smoggy

Foundation Member
Initial contact has to be easy and respectful. The lady should ensure she is available at the agreed time and date and contacts the client immediately should there be any delay. Upon meeting she actually is the person in the photos you have been lusting over. She is well presented and the meeting place is clean and tidy. The shower room should be spotlessly clean and the towels are also clean and in good condition. The waste bin should be empty not overflowing with used condoms. I also find its best that she does her clothes washing during the intervals between clients as it spoils the ambiance and is a distraction. The lady ensures her mobile is turned off during the whole visit.

A few moments are devoted to making a connection with the client in terms of small talk and both parties are fully aware of what's on offer and what isn't. The lady is dedicated to providing a good experience and she is genuine in respect of pleasing her visitor. Its also a bonus if she enjoys the experience as well. The visit runs to its full time allocated time and the client receives what was agreed.

In terms of looks within reason it doesn't matter what skin colour she is or whether she has small or large breasts or whatever. The most important thing is the mutual respect from both parties and both parties leave the meeting satisfied with the outcome.

Roxy Rabbit

Silver Member
The dream sex worker is someone who gives me what I can't get and never have been able to get. It's a fun, genuine down to earth girl with a great personality, a smile that radiates her inner beauty and a healthy athletic body that's compatible with mine who dresses plainly but smart and who we both treat equally with and respect, the kind of girl that you'd see on a night out yet would smile at me if we met up somewhere, and if we talked we'd get along great although only share a few words, yet she'd always turn me down for the property developer or lawyer or captain of the football team etc. The dream sex worker can make me think I'm having this dream.

OMG what a coincidence ive been here all along lol!!! I think thats so funny you have just described the traditional girl next door with the mystical powers of the ever elusive sex goddess!!! hehe enjoy ur hunt darling xx

Dallas

Legend Member
OMG what a coincidence ive been here all along lol!!! I think thats so funny you have just described the traditional girl next door with the mystical powers of the ever elusive sex goddess!!! hehe enjoy ur hunt darling xx

Hehe thanks Roxy, thought you'd pick up on that. Yep the perfect combination of girl next door and sex goddess who likes to bring the alpha out of the beta male. I'd be interested to know what the dream guy would be for ladies :)

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
So cool how the dream WL to most guys holds qualities beyond looks and sex..... but a genuinely nice personality.......

Dallas

Legend Member
Tell me if I read this wrong, but did you say that part of your dream is that she'd turn you down for the property developer etc?

Sorry my fault for wording it ambiguously, no that's what happened in real life, so the dream would be that she'd turn down the property developer etc for me :)

Lexy Of London

Let me be your naughty raunchy playmate!
Gold Member
Hehe thanks Roxy, thought you'd pick up on that. Yep the perfect combination of girl next door and sex goddess who likes to bring the alpha out of the beta male. I'd be interested to know what the dream guy would be for ladies :)
Hi Dallas! The dream guy for ladies... I like someone clean, respectful, knows when to be gentle and take it slow and also knows when to heat things up...someone who knows how to have a conversation is a bonus too, when your minds meet it makes that physical connection just that bit sweeter...

Dallas

Legend Member
Hi Dallas! The dream guy for ladies... I like someone clean, respectful, knows when to be gentle and take it slow and also knows when to heat things up...someone who knows how to have a conversation is a bonus too, when your minds meet it makes that physical connection just that bit sweeter...

I love how you've described this... all the elements that form the basis of a great relationship - clean, respectful, with empathy and passion - I'm sure trust is in there too, and the most important aspect.. the connection of the minds ... I'd use the same words to describe a dream girl, and what I like about it is that it's not gender specific nor does it include anything physical in the description...it describes the dream person! ....

J

jackcoates

18-25. White. Anglo. Educated. Clean. Blonde blue eyes. Fit. six per cent body fat

Pavlin13

Silver Member
Accurate in her ad and aware that at time punters can be a bit nervous so by being friendly and chatty to relieve the initial awkwardness that can occur when first entering the room. I always welcome a small hug, peck on the cheek and a welcoming comment as it automatically relaxes me and makes me feel welcomed.

Elizabeth1

Silver Member
Come and enjoy abit of Asian Cuisine. Rasmey Chan is a tasty morsel and more than a mouthful for you to wet your appetite tonight and into the wee hours. She’s available and horny for you right now!!! Gobble gobble, chomp chomp, just lip smacking stuff ;-)

upload_2018-6-29_3-8-7.png

Elizabeth1

Silver Member
Are you ravenous for hot and tasty with a dash of juicy spicy Caribbean-African mix. Well, you will be delightfully satisfied with the delectable Brandy Laz. Come and enjoy her sweet nectar and indulge in your fantasy with us here at Langtrees J
upload_2018-6-29_3-11-9.png

Elizabeth1

Silver Member
Have you ever travelled abroad? Well get cultured by visiting the slopes and curves of this undiscovered hidden gem with our young Northern European lass by the name of Michelle Snow. She will leave you wanting to discover her hidden beauty and make you lust for more.

upload_2018-6-29_3-13-4.png

Elizabeth1

Silver Member
Have you ever been “Tripping Over the Ditch?” Well, be prepared for a wild ride with our wild but smooth Kiwi Chick Miss Faith Moana. This young tantalising vixen will take your breath away with her ranchy moves. Let her whip you this way and that!!! She’ll have you begging for more. Ahahaha ;-)

upload_2018-6-29_3-17-25.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-29_3-16-50.png
    upload_2018-6-29_3-16-50.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 1