The cranky old bitch!

skye

Gold Member
hahahaha thats funny, wouldn't dare. lol. Fudd only you would respond to that. love it!!!!!.

Happy2

Legend Member
Fudd you say I aim to please but say little
Are you Like myself Just plain old scared of the mighty MAK

Fudd

Foundation Member
....I'm wondering how long it will take before I get a bollocking...lol :ky:

Fudd :laughing4

Fudd

Foundation Member
Fudd you say I aim to please but say little
Are you Like myself Just plain old scared of the mighty MAK

.....H2 - MAK just posed the question so, being the gentleman that I am, I thought I'd oblige......this will most probably come back and bite me on the arse....:ky:....lol

F

Farm Boy

.....H2 - MAK just posed the question so, being the gentleman that I am, I thought I'd oblige......this will most probably come back and bite me on the arse....:ky:....lol

All Tigers with or without dickeys are going to think twice before biting MAks arse.

Last edited by a moderator:

skye

Gold Member
well it certainly got a conversation going, come here Fudd I'll bite your arse, looks like your asking for it.
Only kidding. On another note did anyone know that MA 's Chinese sign is a Monkey.

Happy2

Legend Member
I forgot to ask what is MAK an anagram for

Mean And Kranky
or
Magnanamous And Kindly

It is rather important It may mean the difference between a right royal bollocking
or a benevolent smile for the things written in this thread

F

Farm Boy

I forgot to ask what is MAK an anagram for

Mean And Kranky
or
Magnanamous And Kindly

It is rather important It may mean the difference between a right royal bollocking
or a benevolent smile for the things written in this thread

No its Much Anticipated Kinkiness

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Boys will be boys, Fudd I can't afford to bite your arse, you be up town showing the bite marks as a piece of original art, and then everyone would want the same.LOL
Happy2 got it right only thing i
I am one one day and the other the next, so much happening and taking so long to get procedures into place i am not sleeping well.
My back is starting to play up again as well so probably connected to lack of sleep and crankiness.
I had a treatment laser acupuncture on Friday and usually get lots relieve thank goodness i booked again for this Friday

Fudd

Foundation Member
....I am one one day and the other the next, so much happening and taking so long to get procedures into place i am not sleeping well. My back is starting to play up again as well so probably connected to lack of sleep and crankiness. I had a treatment laser acupuncture on Friday and usually get lots relieve thank goodness i booked again for this Friday

......gees, don't I now feel like a dick for starting this thread....lol :)

Fudd :)

ps:...just to clarify, by "like a dick", I mean remorseful and not a hankering for a willy.....lol

C

colzilla

I've never met MAK. But talked to her on the phone once. Seems pleasant enough.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Just thrown two crankies I went looking for a rubber for a tradesman and found two things put in the wrong cupboards without labels-does it take that long to write a name on something.
The next was with a staff member coming in to do a familarization and going off in front of a brand new lady that she was here under duress etc etc-surely all new ladies arriving for the first time mostly from the eastern states and other countries are entitled to undivided attention to make them feel welcome.
I remember to this day how scared I was asking for a job, and the first days starting at a new parlor.
PS We have recently reorganised all the cupboards and all reception staff were clearly told by me the expertations, I have now taken the time to write it out for them and pasted it on the cupboard door-something I don't like to do as looks tacky but had no other solution.

F

Farm Boy

Computer problems please forgive me

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Back two days and just had a huge cranky. Just before I left we stripped our downstairs kitchen as our new one was due 5 days later on the Friday. I get home the next Wednesday to find it still hadn't been done and we have to wait until next Monday to get the new kitchen installed.
Before I left i purchased the paper coffee cups to cover us for 5 days..this morning I find we have run out of them and they have been out for over a week and not one staff member thought to replace them.
They were offering clients a coffee in a plastic water glass...I saw RED!!!!!!!
I pride ourselves at Langtrees that we can charge Australia's top prices as we deliver service.
I have over 10 staff members that could have organised this, whilst I could read emails whilst I was away I couldn't send and all staff members send me a daily report..I was also available on text yet no one could bother to get off there bums to see the ladies and the guests had a disposal coffee or teacup.
(We need to use disposals at the moment as the water supply and dishwasher are disconnected until the new kitchen is installed.)
By writing this I am hoping that all the receptionists read it and take note that palming it off as someone else job is unacceptable.
I am bloody sure they all found themselves a glass or real cup from the storage unit and used the back office kitchenette...but there job is about looking after the guests and seeing that the time they spend at Langtrees is pleasurable......and I can't see drinking a hot drink out of a plastic water glass as pleasurable.I can't see the ladies being bright and bubbly if they can't get there coffee fix.

AGENT: Kyle J

Agent: Kyle J
Silver Member
Sounds like you need a right hand person that you can take under your wing and train so you know the job gets done to the highest standard while your away on business.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thats the problem Kyle I have excellent staff, they just need to step up a little and all take the responsibility for small things and all do there bit instead of thinking someone else will do it.

S

Saige

Please I hope I dont get shot down in flames for this....... paper coffee cups does not say high class to me???

S

sexnut

I'm sorry but being grown adults I would have thought buying more paper cups would be the next step to do once you run out.::) lol

S

sexnut

Sounds like you need a right hand person that you can take under your wing and train so you know the job gets done to the highest standard while your away on business.

Just so happens I'm right handed :D...oh wait....

Happy2

Legend Member

So Kyle as in the movie you would have MAK and then a mini mak
instead of mini me

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Hi Maryanne I thought I would response to this cranky bitch and say that the night receptionist did leave messages for the day receptionist and also house keeping... we did send a driver down to the 24hr deli because there was minimum cups and paid a exorbitant amount for them..... In all honesty i believe the night shift operators did all that was in their power to fix the problem... yes you do have amazing staff and we think you're a wonderful boss!! lol :)

Last edited: