• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

The Cock Sighting.... what do you think?

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
My boyfriend reckons i have sex on the brain ........
the pic below is of candle wax that spilt on my table the other day...... i said to my other half i thought it looked like a cock that had just cum.........

what do u think??

IMG_4123.JPG

T

Tania Admin

My boyfriend reckons i have sex on the brain ........
the pic below is of candle wax that spilt on my table the other day...... i said to my other half i thought it looked like a cock that had just cum.........

what do u think??

View attachment 62550
I totally agree with you. Might be time to get his eyes tested lol

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
a98121_dog.jpg

A bit too hairy for my liking.......

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
If DICK is so great, why do some women need payment to touch and play with it? hey explain that one honey buns ? LOL

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Thank Phoebe Pork and Forks a two thing that go together very well, and if you have a bit of a issue with men that is OK with me , women are often on the rough end of the stick .

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Thank Phoebe Pork and Forks a two thing that go together very well, and if you have a bit of a issue with men that is OK with me , women are often on the rough end of the stick .

OFTEN.... 99.9% of the time.... but Women in Texas have the solution to the problem...