• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

The Blindfold - part 1

B

Bella

I still couldn’t believe that I was doing this. My heart felt like it was going to break through my chest. Until this time it had been idle chit chat over a phone line and nights full of msn messaging and web cam flirting. Now I was standing inside a house I didn’t know, at midnight, clutching a silk scarf in one hand and gently shutting the front door, which had been left unlocked for me with the other hand. I slowly turned around and locked the door behind me. Turning back around I tied the silk scarf in a make shift blindfold, took two steps forward, took a deep breath and waited.
We had decided in our last conversation to go through with my ‘fantasy’. You know the one, the faceless stranger scenario. What had started as harmless talk, had turned into a fully hatched plan to fulfill my wildest desire and I had found someone to do that for me. Until this time we had never even seen the others face and even when this night was over, we would still be faceless strangers to each other. Mutual friends of friends had ‘introduced’ us to each other via the net one day, it had all taken off from there. This man, we’ll call him B, had one of those husky deep voices which felt like warm water flowing over your skin, but with enough of a cheeky inflection, that you knew wicked things were coming.
I stood there trying to control my breathing; I wanted to crawl out of my skin in nervous excitement, when a voice came down from the stairwell above me.
“Do you have your blindfold on?”
“Yes” I answered.
It seemed like forever before I thought I heard the soft footfalls of someone walking down the carpeted stairs, but I couldn’t be sure. My hearing was so acute I wasn’t sure what I was actually hearing anymore.
Only the movement of the air to my right indicated that I was no longer alone. I felt the warm breathe caress the side of my throat as he gently laid his lips to my skin of my shoulder and both of his hands came up to hold me around the top of my arms. So confident and with an underlying strength. My flighty nerves calmed with that one touch.
“Are you sure” are the only words ‘B’ uttered. I took a moment and a deep breath before I uttered that one word “Yes”. I was sure and I felt safe (for some strange reason).
Slowly taking me by the hand and leaving one arm draped around my waist, he led me forward into the lounge room.
Once there, he laid a soft kiss to my lips, enough to leave me breathless in anticipation. He slowly unzipped the back of my dress and let it pool to the ground around my ankles. Trailing his hands over my shoulders, down to the base of my back, he bought me in for a deep passionate kiss, by the time he had finished his exploration, my bra was gone, I couldn’t remember it going, but it was definitely not there now. With deft hands and slow kisses he worked his way down my body, occasionally pausing to pay special attention to a bare patch of skin. I placed my hands on his shoulders to keep my balance, as I felt like my knees would give way at any moment. Kneeling before me he removed each high heeled shoe I had carefully chosen and worked my underwear slowly down my hips until I could step out of them.
Standing completely naked in from of him, I heard his exhaled breath and my confidence shot through the roof. He stood up in front of me and asked if I was ready. At the nod of my head, he slowly led me up the stairs.
As we got to the top of the stairs, he led me through a succession of doorways until we reached what I assumed was the bedroom. ‘B’ slowly lowered me to a sitting position on the side and laid me back on the bed to I was stretched out. He said nothing as he trailed his hands up and down my legs and across my stomach. I tried reached for him but he placed my hands back by my sides and said “I just want to look at you for a moment”. He stretched out beside me and i realized he was probably only 5 or 6 inches taller than me, (what a bonus).
Now he finally let me touch that body that I had entrusted myself to. He leaned over me and took my nipple into his mouth. The sensations were mind blowing and we hadn’t even really started yet. Switching his attention between both breasts, he used his hands to slowly spread my legs where he placed his hand over my pussy with a gentle pressure, no movement at all. I was ready to explode. Then nibbling his way down my neck, he asked “Are you ready for that spa now”. All I could do was nod my head as I let out a small moan in agreement.

*** to be continued ***

M

mongoose

you got the pacemaker going at ahundred miles an hour great story

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Well considering the story started two years ago and doesn't appear that Bella is still active... what a pity doesn't look like we'll get the rest :(

A

Acespony

SubNymphet,

Didn't realise it was that old..... maybe we could just make up part 2 between us????

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Maybe I could take over where she left of.... it sounds distinctly like some encounters that occurred in my home, between late 1999 and mid 2005

A

Acespony

Sir Stefan,

I don't think SubNymphet or myself would mind.... maybe we should have a group effort???

Just want to know what happened next....