• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Thank You

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I know i've been rather cruel...... but I must Thank someone who has jist helped me...A big THANK YOU

"PHOEBE"

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
how dare u two cretins ...the lovely Phoebe helped me out where i notice u 2 didnt ......pffftttt
once again thank u my dear

HP.... I hope ur takin notice of my gentlemanly approach;) ;)

AND ITS NEVER TOO LATE

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I don't know what you're thanking P for. Your old wiggly bum hasn't returned.

Happy2

Legend Member
I don't know what you're thanking P for. Your old wiggly bum hasn't returned.
I do wonder if bepp realises without the wiggly bum Hes just another avatar in the cyberverse
Bring back the wiggle I say Bring back the wiggle

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
So a person can't help a fellow human being without being slatted....... hmmmmmm

Happy2

Legend Member
Slatting ? You got spanked ?
You should be slated for such activities :bumdance: (FeeBee waiting to be slatted by Beep)

XLNC

Legend Member
No slatting or slating intended. Just trying to find out what kind of 'help' elicited such rare gratitude from bepp.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
you cruel S O a B H2 Phoebe has shown to b far superior than uou 2 who only wanna sling bards at us any time u wanna cup of coffee Phoebe nist call

XLNC

Legend Member
So that comparatively articulate initial post was clearly an aberration. I see bepp is back to torturing the Queen's English. I knew it was too good to last.

In the absence of facts, let's adopt the journalistic approach and speculate wildly as to what bepp is so thankful to Phoebe for, shall we? My guess is Phoebe gave bepp the number of his favourite lingerie shop that welcomes big hairy blokes equally alongside Perth's svelte socialites.

Happy2

Legend Member
Your XLNC you will be pleasantly surprised to learn Our friend (?) Beep is shorter than yourself and just as hirsute as I above the shoulders as I

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
H2...ur XLNC now who's the third stooge arhh yes XM I-m sure actually quite sure that our paths will cross again in cyberworld who knows where who knows when
As for my knowledge of the English vocalubry I am quite fluent in Ma'am's English as I've stated before I have a FAT THUMB n my samsung keyboard is rather small
As far as lingerie stores I'm quite comfortable in the aisles of Target.Big W K-mart Myers n even in the aisles of Bra's n Things discussing my lingerie needs with the young assisrants who may i add are rather helpful towards my needs much more than the old frumpy middle aged mature women are.similar to the ladies in this forum

XLNC

Legend Member
OK, so what did Phoebe do to earn your eternal gratitude?? (Why do I feel like the cat about to be walloped by Kuriositee the Kitkat killer?)

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
14051687_1090586181028141_6785315980164786021_n.jpg

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
How terrible we missed your birthday John Lou

I have tried to read this thread and it's written in gobbledygook must be a new language
Gosh will I miss this why O why must TS close 2 more days then O dear

Phoebe

Legend Member
Slatting ? You got spanked ?
You should be slated for such activities :bumdance: (FeeBee waiting to be slatted by Beep)

You are not nice at times ;) LOL lol ... go urinate on an electric fence... ;)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
You are not nice at times ;) LOL lol ... go urinate on an electric fence... ;)
LOL I'd say he has ar one stage

Now can someone tell me where this thread took a hard right turn n became a GOBBLEDIGOCK subject bout birthdays n pissing ob electric fences
it was initially a THANK YOU thread

hopefully a DO NOT HIJACK A THREAD will b 1off the rulez in the new forum

Xtraman

珍愛生命
Diamond Member
Thank you Bep

Now exactly when will they pull the plug on this forum?? Time?

XM

PS: Thanks Beep

oh also can anyone tell me where this Yokine place is????

Phoebe

Legend Member
Thank you Bep

XM

Ask Happy2 he is the know all ;)

Gobble_Doc

Diamond Member
LOL I'd say he has ar one stage

Now can someone tell me where this thread took a hard right turn n became a GOBBLEDIGOCK subject bout birthdays n pissing ob electric fences
it was initially a THANK YOU thread

hopefully a DO NOT HIJACK A THREAD will b 1off the rulez in the new forum
Leave my name out of this thread please, as I'm unsure whether to feel insulted or honoured. I'm just confused!
GD

XLNC

Legend Member
THANK YOU, Miss Monique. It is a gift, we are truly blessed.

(See how I hijacked this thread back to bepp's original destination so deftly and effortlessly?)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Leave my name out of this thread please, as I'm unsure whether to feel insulted or honoured. I'm just confused!
GD
Gobbledigock....against ..Gobble_Doc

2 differant names how can u b confused?????

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Thank you Bep

XM

the sooner the betta ...oh n ur noist welcum XM far betta than those ohter 2
yokine dont kniw nist ask in the yokine thread