thailand.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
not sure if this is the rite place for this question but here goes ,,Has anybody been to Pattaya,?if so wats it really like?

C

Curvy-Dolls

....been there -and many other places as well- about 10 times in the past three years,
what would you like to know about SinCity Pattaya...? :icon_blow :love76: O0

....that there is no other place in the world -yah that's true !- with more sex workers per square mtr. than Pattaya.....or anything else....?

cheers mate

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Yes I have heard this is true. However one must make sure if your female is female as a lot of them are males.
Scary thought.
:walk:

Mile High

Silver Member
I have been to Pattaya or should I say "RussianTown", with russian flags all down the street and where many of them go for holiday.

I found Pattaya overpriced and poor quality compared say to Phuket. Also thought it was dirty, sleazy and a place to avoid. Sure you can get sex but you can get that all over the world, but with Pattaya not much other reason to go there.

MM

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
i've never really been a travellor (overseas one ) 3 years ago was first time i ventured out of aust.n went to phuket,for me a real eye opener,never thought places like that existed ,i've heard that pattaya is just the same,mayb a lil bit seedier but question is ,is there anywhere else out there that is the same as phuket n pattaya ?as in away from Thailand

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
If you find Pattaya a bit to much try the next beach along call Jomtien. it is qiuter and you can go easily to pattaya if you want.

C

Curvy-Dolls

@ Moneyman:
IMHO you are wrong. Pattaya is much cheaper then Phuket or Bangkok...., with everything..., Food, Massage, Hotels and also fees for the Girls (shorttime/longtime)..., all this is higher in BKK and Phuket.:eek:ccasion14

The prices here are lower because in Patty is the biggest competion....:thumbsup:

Of course you have to make your homework first, and have to find out where to go...

Anyway Pattaya is not everybody's taste..., that's for sure.....

:cya:

M

Max1955

I was a little surprised to hear the comment that Pattaya was over-priced. I found the opposite.

I went to Pattaya 2 years ago, not really expecting a lot except a relaxing holiday by the sea. I'd heard about bar girls, etc, but wasn't prepared for what I found.

It is like an adult Disneyland. I was there 10 minutes, just went out for a walk and was being propositioned by young attractive girls every 10 metres or so.

I was lucky, I found a bar where I was invited to parties and the owner taught me the "rules". Once I knew what to do, and what not to do, I had a great time. The girls in the bar were really friendly with each other and non-competitive, so I was "shared around" for want of a better term.

I won't go into a lot of detail, but I honestly think every red blooded male deserves to treat themselves to 3 weeks in Pattaya. I honestly couldn't believe it.

I went in the off-peak season, around May, and stayed in a lovely hotel for $50 per night!! A room like that would cost $250 in Australia.

If you're a single guy and looking for the time of your life, Pattaya is for you.

W

WayneRoberts1977

Its a single mans dream. Beautiful thai women, russian tourists, free spirited travelers. Cheap place to go on holiday too

L

Locoplantman

i have thai g/f
met her in phuket
we are so much in love?
i find phulet in the low season fantastic
no crowds
prices for everything low
and negotiable
girls are so beautiful
just learn to tell the difference between girls and boy girls
no problems