Tell Me About Your First Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

perthminx

As i am a swingers/sex party virgin (with a very curious mind) I want people to tell me about their first time....... Who did you go with, how did you overcome your nerves, what happened.......

L

licker

The first time at a swingers party -- hmmmmm -- I cannot remmeber that far back LOL -- we went with a groups of friends we had known for awhile so there was no nerves

The first time at P1 though was a disaster (entirely my fault) I wasn't in a real social mood that night and complained all night annoying everyone around me LOL

A few Months later I gave it another go and we have been going ever since and thoughly enjoy ourselves :)

P

perthminx

Did you take any............ 'equipment' with you?

How do people decide who goes with who, and what happens when people are left out?

L

licker

[quote author=bonkers link=topic=69.msg413#msg413 date=1097389480]
Don't get me wrong, it's not an orgy, well not completely, unless licker and trumpet turn up - LOL (and thats the orgy going on in their minds)
[/quote]

LOL Bonkers -- I dont get invited to orgies -- the only orgy I go to is in my mind LOL

P

PerthNcheeky

hmmmmmm ... our first time...

let me see ..... got invited down to a club .... thought about it ... talked it over .... thought ... "nah ... not for us" ... thought about it again ... ended up all of a sudden kid-free for a saturday night so thought ... yeah ... why not!

packed the toy bag ... dressed the girl up nice and sexy ... and off we went.

We were a lil nervous .... she more than he ... didn't really know what to expect!

Ended up having a great night ... met some really friendly people .... relaxed ... watched and learned ... then by the end of the night had the girl up on the cross in the bondage room and gave her a nice flogging .... much to the delight of many onlookers.... lol

She ended up walking around nakey the rest of the night and was very happy to be in her natural state ... with no fear of hassles :)

Overall ... a good night ... and one that we've repeated many times :)

cheers

Ross and caz

L

lickedysplit

:eek:ccasion14:

THE CLOSEST I GOT TO A SWINGING KIND OF NIGHT WAS WITH MY SEXY NEIGHBOURS 2 WEEKS AGO... WE'VE BEEN FLIRTING ON AND OFF FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS, THE BOY IS A HONEY AND THE WIFE ALTHOUGH STANDOFFISH WAS PRETTY CUTE TOO.. I ASKED THE YUMMY BOY TO GIV ME A HAND AND HE ASKED ME BACK OVER FOR A DRINK AND MEET THE GIRL...

ONE DRINK ENDED UP INTO 10 AND NEEDLESS TO SAY WE LOOSENED UP A BIT AND FOUND THAT GIRL WAS ALOT HOTTER THAN BOY!!! NEXT MINUTE I WAS EMBROILED IN PASSION WITH A HOT MAMA WHILE HER EVEN HOTTER PAPPA WATCHED.. WE COULDNT HELP BUT ASK HIM TO JOIN IN AND WE HAD 2 HOURS OF THE BEST SEX EVER!!!

WOULD DO IT AGAIN IN A FLASH..
DIDN'T KNOW I LIKED LADIES IN THAT WAY BUT I MUST SAY WE FEEL VERY SPECIAL!!1

THIS EXPERIENCE IS THE REASON WHY I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blob6:

:love76:

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Perthminx

It wasn't my first time, but my most memorable time. I was at a swingers party at a private house and I was watching a woman ( who had been chained by her ankles and wrists ) having her clitoris tickled with the electric massager and watching her orgasm. I was in awe of seeing this mechanical device working like it did. When she had finished, they were asking for the next victim and before I knew where I was I had been chosen. I was also chained and the vibrations that my clitoris felt was just........WOW. It was like nothing else I had ever felt before. I was also blindfolded and when I had finished, there was quite a crowd around the room telling me how fantastic it looked watching me have such a powerful orgasm. That gave me another buzz which has lasted forever.

Slavegirl

S

stevo

hello perth minx,sorry if i missed it somewere but have you been to a party yet.

C

choc

perthminx said:
and what happens when people are left out?

Good question, what happens if you partner finds a "date" and you are left by your lonesome?

P

perthminx

I assume they watch or join in......

They scream out really loud how badly they need sex... im sure someone would help them deal with their pain ;)

G

gymguy

first time

just joined today.
My first post.
first (and only) time was quite a while ago. It was my birthday. My then girlfriend (now wife) organised with a friend of ours, whom we'd been flirting for a while, to give me a birthday surprise. She organised a hotel room. we were in a bar in the hotel room with said girl. Handed me a key and said see you in ten minutes.
when i arrived at the room they were both in bed going for it, and invited me to join in, which of course i had to. It was my birthday present after all. I'll spare you all the sordid details, but we had a fun night. I'd like to repay the favour some time.
My wife is away on holidays at the moment. I don't know if she's really going to want to get involved in the scene. So if I dissappear, we've discussed it and she's not comfortable with it.................. :D

C

choc

perthminx said:

They scream out really loud how badly they need sex... im sure someone would help them deal with their pain ;)

Hahaha! Sounds like a plan ;)

M

Mary Anne PA

Hi Gymguy and welcome...

thanks for taking the time to post.... maybe when you speak to your wife.. just ask her to participate in the forum first so she gets a feel for it and feels like she gets to know others..

then suggest a visit only to the club as their is no obligation to do anything... a lot of couples just come along and have a few drinkies and chats only enjoying the night club atmosphere, a bit of dancing or a dip in the spa.. but usually afgter a while or maybe the second or third trip you just get too horny and eventually take part...

but if not... then no problems.. the ball is ikn yolur own court my love..

happy new year
Serena

J

Jerome

Well my first sexual experience (that I did'nt pay for) was with a couple. I was a late starter (about 24 I think - was REALLY shy). We arranged to meet in a parking lot near my place and they came back. I was really nervous and had never seen another guys' dick. She was HOT! We tried a few things and he watched. This made me nervous so we went into my bedroom and then the shower (all to no avail - to nervous). But hey, it gave me an appetite for naughty things.

C

chocotoo

Still waiting to go swinging, its great to read these bits here & there to work up some confidence to get to a party someday....hopefully soon

Status
Not open for further replies.