• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Teeth Proves Age

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Saw a show on ABC recently about underage dancers in a Asian country. They raided the club and to check if the girls or ladies were under age conducted a teeth examination.
I believe this does show that there are times one may look older than they really are.
Of course a lady underage having sex is a very dangerous practise. The main concern is if pregnant they have a good chance not living in attempting to deliver their baby.

I wonder if a dentist makes dentures to the age of your choice:)

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
Dental records are used for many things. I know veterinarians use dental examinations in part to tell the age of animals. Very interesting bluegrass :)

Anthony G

Gold Member
Im looking for a good dentist in the ACT can anyone recommend an honest young dedicated dentist pls.

Anthony G

Gold Member
Im finally going to ring the Dentist tomorrow. I'm writing a big note and sticking it on the door. I always forget but I got drilled about it by mum and I cant argue with her, Im not aloud to upset her lol

Cayla Cream

Legend Member
images

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
Your teeth are like stars...they come out at night...

Happy2

Legend Member
Especially if you call a really big wanker in Northbridge a wanker your probably guaranteed at least two teeth will come out that night

Happy2

Legend Member
Isn't terrible chooch being teetotaller When you have drunken petite blondes drinking red wine in front of you and forcing you to drink soda water
And don't go thinking your forgiven either Dallas

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Saw a show on ABC recently about underage dancers in a Asian country. They raided the club and to check if the girls or ladies were under age conducted a teeth examination.
I believe this does show that there are times one may look older than they really are.
Of course a lady underage having sex is a very dangerous practise. The main concern is if pregnant they have a good chance not living in attempting to deliver their baby.

I wonder if a dentist makes dentures to the age of your choice:)

The main concern is if pregnant they have a good chance not living in attempting to deliver their baby.

Baby teeth – also known as primary teeth – loosen when an adult tooth moves up in the jaw, eventually causing the baby tooth to fall out. “Your primary-tooth root acts like a guiding light for a permanent tooth to come in,” Friedman explains. “The permanent tooth resorbs (or eats away) the root of the baby tooth.” After the two bottom front teeth go, the two top front teeth (the central incisors) follow, then the next two on either side of the bottom jaw, and finally, the two on the top (the lateral incisors). It’s usually only these first eight teeth that fall out by age seven or eight. At the same time, the six-year molars will grow into the empty space at the back of the jaw, which may cause some minor irritation for your child. (Yup, teething all over again!) The rest of your child’s teeth, from the cuspids to those primary molars, don’t fall out until ages 10 to 12.
I’d read online that kids whose teeth erupt on the early side of babyhood are more likely to lose them early, and that if parents lost their teeth early, their children are likely to follow suit. While a genetic component sounded logical to me (my older daughter lost her first tooth at five), Friedman says there is no good statistical evidence to support this.
If your child hasn’t lost her first tooth by age seven, you may want to get some X-rays done. Extra teeth in the bone, says Friedman, could prevent the permanent teeth from pushing out the baby teeth.

My opinion is those who root girls who still have there baby teeth should be shot. in some parts of the world this may actuality happen , god I hope so ,