• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Technology and it's Future

X

Xavier Jung

Hello all,

First, for context, I was born in the sixties and began my journey with the sex industry in the mid-eighties so when I look at our current modern world there is a sense of wonder at the technological progress. I would never have thought back in the eighties that a day would come where I could see a sex worker or stripper on a computer masturbating to orgasm (Only Fans for example). As a gamer, I am astounded at how far graphics have come and currently there are games where I wrestle to tell what is real and what is not.

So my question is what is next? Obviously an exercise in imagination and I am curious to see what others think on this topic.

My own thought for example is there will come a day when the genetics of aging is understood and can be reversed. In my lifetime, who knows?

Also something to keep in mind. The military industrial complex was approximately 35 years ahead of current technology back in the 70's. How far ahead are they now?

Krian08

Bronze Member
There are already sex bots.. I'm thinking more of VR (virtual reality) in sex. These can get manipulated to suit our specific desires..