• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

TBC

figjam

Gold Member
Looks similar

If course she looks familiar, it is her. It's probably a new trend that stale girls are being recycled by way of changing the spelling of their names such as from Mia to Miya, Vivian to Vivienne, Ella to Elle, Holly to Hollie, Christine to Kristine, Gigi to Jiji, Fiona to Fionula, Mary to Marie, Summer to Somer,, Coco to Cocoa, Queena to Quinna, so on and so forth. Nice trick, instant line-up of new girls!

Awaha

Silver Member
She said she just came back from Hong Kong after being away for a while if that helps

figjam

Gold Member
She said she just came back from Hong Kong after being away for a while if that helps

Thanks for the reply Awaha. I always knew that's the same girl who worked there. Just a query because other forum members were referring to her as a new girl. Maybe TBC is claiming that she's new, to the enquirers over the phone.

F

Fond Goodbye

Thanks for the reply Awaha. I always knew that's the same girl who worked there. Just a query because other forum members were referring to her as a new girl. Maybe TBC is claiming that she's new, to the enquirers over the phone.

Does it really matter?

happy1

Silver Member
Any recommendations out of the current bunch at tbc then? I think the service there used to be fantastic with a few really good girl. Lately ita been dissapointing both with girls and service. I can never get answer qhen i ask who is available unless i walk into the shop.
Cant book a fay in advance now which is a problem for me.as it is a long way from home. Jessica was awesome wheb she was there, Angel too though that was long ago..Kim not bad though didnt get to see her much... i used to head there weekly but now i dont think its worth the effort. Might have to go back to my prior fav in cannington.

happy1

Silver Member
Anyone tried sammie from hong kong at TBC. I dont think i have heard of herr before

T

TBC - Vivian

Any recommendations out of the current bunch at tbc then? I think the service there used to be fantastic with a few really good girl. Lately ita been dissapointing both with girls and service. I can never get answer qhen i ask who is available unless i walk into the shop.
Cant book a fay in advance now which is a problem for me.as it is a long way from home. Jessica was awesome wheb she was there, Angel too though that was long ago..Kim not bad though didnt get to see her much... i used to head there weekly but now i dont think its worth the effort. Might have to go back to my prior fav in cannington.

TBC has become the best again :). We have all your favourite girl and new ones :)

WechatIMG159.jpeg IMG_5179.JPG WechatIMG723.jpeg WechatIMG585.jpeg IMG_4841.JPG WechatIMG637.jpeg