• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

TBC

pdawg

Snoopy enjoys RnT too!
Silver Member
I heard Queena is usually one of the better ones. Met with Fiona a couple of weeks ago. Interesting lady. good firm massage. On the flip seemed really into it. maybe a 6.5/10 for looks but at least she got the kinks out.

Snowy

Legend Member
Is Jessica back yet or appeared anywhere else?
I was her last customer for the night at TBC , Jessica told me it was her last shift & that she was going home to Korea the following week. She didn't know if she was coming back, but if she did it would be in about 3 months,I hope she does come back, but if she doesn't then all the best to her.

Awaha

Silver Member
With so many great reviews on Queena that i tried her but i ve to close my eyes as she is not my type

Agree... went yesterday... only the Indian girl and her was available.... good massage... went for the cbj and was pretty happy with the service... (long sucking after Cumming always gives me a good toe curling sensation) :D hand roaming was allowed but just no digital penetration

Should have picked the Indian girl because she looked pretty but not sure of service

Tanky

Gold Member
Although Queena aint the best looker the time I had her the tease was sensational,had me just about on my knees begging for the full which she put forward.If this indian girl is the Summer from main street then in my opinion you better off with Queena.You chose well

nekminit83

Gold Member
Mate personally I wouldnt go with Queena again. shes not the best looker, service is just ok and in 45 mins booking she only massased bout 25 mins and seems disinterested, Never got the whole time you paid for with her. Try Sarah at willagee instedad.

Marea MacIntosh

Silver Member
Mate personally I wouldnt go with Queena again. shes not the best looker, service is just ok and in 45 mins booking she only massased bout 25 mins and seems disinterested, Never got the whole time you paid for with her. Try Sarah at willagee instedad.

Thats what i mean! Quena just noy my type....i feel violated!!!

camboperth

Silver Member
Although Queena aint the best looker the time I had her the tease was sensational,had me just about on my knees begging for the full which she put forward.If this indian girl is the Summer from main street then in my opinion you better off with Queena.You chose well

She goes by Summer at TBC, so presumably the same one?? Saw her the other day. Great rack! But that's about all that did it for me unfortunately.

peter a

Diamond Member
She goes by Summer at TBC, so presumably the same one?? Saw her the other day. Great rack! But that's about all that did it for me unfortunately.
A great rack is the best thing on earth. All sins can be forgiven to a girl whom owns the above

Awaha

Silver Member
Went on Friday and tried Christine
Small little girl... doll like face. Very cute
Massage was great... nice and firm....some teasing but just enough to get your attention only.
Had the cbj option.... she did a little strip show.. give you some kisses every where.... minimal touching chances were given as she moved around a bit before settling between my legs for the bj session.
Was good... wish she does FS.

She works Friday and Saturday

Tassie

Gold Member
Called in last nite and spent some time with Summer. She's from Malaysia and about 30.
It was the end of the day so I'm going to give her the benefit of doubt that maybe she was. Bit tired.
Anyway very average massage with absolutely no hint of tease, most of the massage was performed with just one hand.
On the flip offered the usual extras but the hj was rushed and done very mechanically, think using a bicycle pump!
I would probably give her a miss on future visits based on this time.

roger166

Gold Member
Called in last nite and spent some time with Summer. She's from Malaysia and about 30.
It was the end of the day so I'm going to give her the benefit of doubt that maybe she was. Bit tired.
Anyway very average massage with absolutely no hint of tease, most of the massage was performed with just one hand.
On the flip offered the usual extras but the hj was rushed and done very mechanically, think using a bicycle pump!
I would probably give her a miss on future visits based on this time.
I'm gonna agree with you on this one wonder what the owners were thinking when theu hired her.

ken h

Gold Member
Waldo you really love TBC its long way from me never been sounds like worth the visit?

Tassie

Gold Member
Waldo you really love TBC its long way from me never been sounds like worth the visit?
Agreed, unless I'm in the area I'm not sure I'd bother making the effort to go here.
Plenty of options around closer to home for me.

ken h

Gold Member
Ok will stay close to home so many good report/stories lately will check out these I still have to try Tassie suggestion think this is worth a go but went else were in Beechboro was a good experience not great at anything but enjoyed myself was good to have banter with girl with good english a good laugh.

Awaha

Silver Member
Has anyone seen the new girl, Miya, at TBC today?

Tried her yesterday... went for a 45min session.
Pretty girl. Say late 20s. Good figure... nice looking breasts but feels kind of lumpy.

Massage was kind of lacking... start with some gentle touch and ended up with a firmer rub down.

Initial tease was good while on belly...

Decided on the cbj option at standard price.

The "foreplay" bit was pretty stiff.... the cbj was good.

She is a friendly girl but her English is pretty bad... fortunately I can speak Chinese so she was friendlier after that.

If I had a choice I would pick Christie was her sexy tease

figjam

Gold Member
Wait a minute guys....something fishy is going on.....
Isn't that the same girl who used to work there as Mia/Mimi with silicone implants? Lumpy like stress-balls when squeezed. She also used to work in Cannington as Kitty, maybe she still does. See picture.
And how did anyone find out that her name is actually spelt M.I.Y.A not Mia? Locanto perhaps?

Mia TBC.jpg