• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
D

Deleted member 49173

Nothing especially new but just to say Mimis little pink joystick brought joy to both of us again the other day .. it was working very well as both a beacon in the darkness and as a centre of attention

I know of at least 2x she shook in uncontrolled pleasure as she hung on for dear life ..

Thanks again Mimi .. always a pleasure

Attachments

• mimi.JPG
    201.1 KB · Views: 242
T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys I am back and I have missed you all. Have you missed me? I am here today with the Chocolate Mimi, and the Tiny Tina. Can't wait until some of you come in and say hi. I have been away and I am dying to try extra hard to please the first guys today ;)

I am having some trouble attaching pictures. Can someone tell me if they are having trouble too?

priamex

Gold Member
From some other threads it seems that you and perhaps some of the other girls from TBC also work at Harmony in Forrestfield. Is that true, and if so would it be possible to let us know when? I live in the hills, and it's just too far to TBC to be worth it for me. But Forrestfield is quite close, and I would get a chance to see you and some of the other great ladies! Thanks.

Plumage

Diamond Member
"I am having some trouble attaching pictures. Can someone tell me if they are having trouble too?"

You are not alone. This is Tania's comment from a recent thread:

"Tania, post: 487489, member: 30649: We have some issues with uploading photo's at the moment as we have just moved the Forum to a different server. Sorry about any inconvenience caused."

[I tried using the quote function, but it wouldn't let me post - it claimed my post was less than 12 characters.]

You can still attach clickable files that then open as pictures, apparently. See, for example, this thread: http://talkinsex.com/threads/main-st-massage-osborne-park-4-girls-daily.58239/page-4#post-487528

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

Come in and catch up with Mimi. What do you thin k of her new pics?

Attachments

• WechatIMG5470.jpeg
    180.6 KB · Views: 290
  • WechatIMG5471.jpeg
    167.7 KB · Views: 246
  • WechatIMG5472.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 235
T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

Mimi is here today waiting for you in her new red outfit. Do you like it? Tell her what you think ;)

Attachments

• WechatIMG5611.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 231
  • WechatIMG5610.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 195
  • WechatIMG5612.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 195
  • WechatIMG5613.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 202
T

TBC - Vivian

HI guys

I show Monica some of my old pictures and she take same ones. Is she better or am I better? Monica is working tomorrow (Tuesday).

Let me know ;)

Attachments

• WechatIMG1626.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 587
  • WechatIMG5582.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 555
A

Annoyance

HI guys

I show Monica some of my old pictures and she take same ones. Is she better or am I better? Monica is working tomorrow (Tuesday).

Let me know ;)

We need a similar photo shots to do a comparison Vivian. Both are great photos, but Monicas pic wins this round with the chest height close up photo on her curves. Leg lovers tho will take your pic over Monicas any day. :smuggrin:

D

Deleted member 49173

HI guys

Let me know ;)

Viv .. both look Gr8 !!
yur foto shows your whole body .. better ... nice legs : )
Monica foto shows a faint hint of dark nipple .. better :)
boobs look sort similar to me .. need a much closer examination to decide ;)

ps, also LUV Mimi in red fotos

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

Joy is on tomorrow (Wednesday). She want you to see her new red things. Do you like or do you like her old pictures better.

Have anyone here seen her yet?

Attachments

• WechatIMG5579.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 366
  • WechatIMG5580.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 311
T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

Imagine coming in and having this warm smooth and hard body all over yours. Or just come in and do it ;)

Attachments

• IMG-6549.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG-6550.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG-6552.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 283
D

Deleted member 49173

Hi guys

Imagine coming in and having this warm smooth and hard body all over yours. Or just come in and do it ;)

VRY nice lingerie set too .. hehe

just imagine it , cumming in the Sky .. what a shower that would be

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

Queena is back tomorrow (Tuesday)

Has anyone missed her? Give us a call and come in and see her. Who is first? ;)

Attachments

• WechatIMG3862.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 352
  • WechatIMG3863.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 292
  • WechatIMG3864.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 281
  • WechatIMG3865.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 276

aaron.lee

Legend Member
Not sure if these pics are real, can't remember her being that slim, in particular the thigh area.

T

TBC - Vivian

The photos are real promise. Come and have a look, she has lost weight since the old photos

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

Come and see Monica in her new outfit. Do you like?

Attachments

• IMG-6567.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG-6568.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG-6569.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG-6570.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG-6571.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 260
T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

Jessica is back from Korea. And she brought back a blue bikini for your enjoyment ;)

Attachments

• WechatIMG6051.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 248
  • WechatIMG6050.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 214
  • WechatIMG6049.jpeg
    40.8 KB · Views: 200
A

Annoyance

You disagree spicey, then tell us what's your thoughts instead. If everyone called just to hear the lineup their phones will be dialing off the hook, it should only be reserved for booking.