• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

Lulu is here today and we were wondering if she looks at good as out other girls. Tell us what you think? Or better if you come in and tell us ;)

WechatIMG5032.jpeg WechatIMG5033.jpeg WechatIMG5034.jpeg

Snowy

Legend Member
T

TBC - Vivian

Hello Vivian, Lulu looks hot, does she only work Saturdays, also how about a roster for all of your lovely ladies, it would make it easier for us customers to know who is on & on what day. Just a thought.
Regards Snowy.
Hello hun ! Yes LuLu works Saturday only,she is very beautiful hot sexy girl and nice friendly, come see her you won’t be disappointed! Thank you for your advice,I will thank about that

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

Mimi is here with me and Tina today. Hope to see you at the best place in Perth

xxx

WechatIMG5042.jpeg WechatIMG5041.jpeg WechatIMG5040.jpeg WechatIMG5039.jpeg

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

Mimi showed me these and I think they are very pointy, What so you think?

WechatIMG5047.jpeg WechatIMG5048.jpeg

Snowy

Legend Member
Hi guys

Mia is back from her holiday, did anyone miss her?

View attachment 64001 View attachment 64002
Hi guys

Mia is back from her holiday, did anyone miss her?

View attachment 64001 View attachment 64002
Wished I had gone on holiday's with her, I would love to pour chocolate topping all over her , or strawberry or caramel , then slowly lick it all off her, what a yummy treat that would be.
Yes Vivian I have missed the Beautiful Mia, I look forward to seeing her again.

Last edited:
T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

Got these 2 young for girl here today, who do you think is hotter? Tell me in comment or come in and find out ;)

IMG-5831.JPG IMG-5832.JPG IMG-5833.JPG IMG-5834.JPG

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

Who has been to see out beautiful Monica? If so what was it like?

WechatIMG5233.jpeg WechatIMG5232.jpeg WechatIMG5231.jpeg