• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

lookinglong

Diamond Member
Looks like a great ass. What's the discount please Viv.

It does fell nice in your hands :)

I managed to get a massage from Mimi today
Firstly a Thank You to Vivian for jumping in to start the massage as Mimi was running late
Will have to return to experience the full massage from Vivian ;)
Well Mimi is the lady in the photo & a sweet lady as well
Her neck massage was awesome , those long fingers working your neck & back of the head , had me forgetting she was late
The ending was worth the drive & I will be back for more of this Chocolate delight :excited:

T

TBC - Vivian

HI guys

So Lillian is here today and she wonder if you like her tiny body more sitting up, laying back, or all stretched out. Let us know and maybe come in and have a closer look today ;)

IMG-5723.JPG IMG-5722.JPG IMG-5724.JPG

Snowy

Legend Member
That will be it , my spelling mistake
I tend to get a bit side tracked sometimes when the lady I'm with, tells me where she's from how many is in her family, & other stuff. Can't remember a thing especially when she's naked & pressing her body into you. Do you have the same problem lookinglong or are you just a bad speller mate. haha.
Regards Snowy.

lookinglong

Diamond Member
I tend to get a bit side tracked sometimes when the lady I'm with, tells me where she's from how many is in her family, & other stuff. Can't remember a thing especially when she's naked & pressing her body into you. Do you have the same problem lookinglong or are you just a bad speller mate. haha.
Regards Snowy.

Yes I do
I remember it started with a S , & the rest I just threw in there as was too lazy to spell check it
I remembered it as she was still in a dress when I asked ;)

T

TBC - Vivian

HI guys

She makes me feel as as beautiful :( But do you guys think she is really amazing? I do.

She is on tomorrow (Tuesday).

Don't forget TS members get a discount ;)

WechatIMG4894.jpeg WechatIMG4892.jpeg WechatIMG4893.jpeg WechatIMG4895.jpeg

aaron.lee

Legend Member
Most of TBC's pics are taken from top down to create the perception that the lady is slimmer than she is. Queena is sexy but a larger lady than my preferred size 6/8.

aaron.lee

Legend Member
G'day Aaron, yes agree, but what I liked about Queena was the fact she was always prepared to get down & dirty

Wasn't intended in downgrading her level of service.
She provides a very satisfying service, very attentive, very passionate and most things go if she likes you, but I like them smaller, and the pics are deceptive.

Snowy

Legend Member
Wasn't intended in downgrading her level of service.
She provides a very satisfying service, very attentive, very passionate and most things go if she likes you, but I like them smaller, and the pics are deceptive.
Queena has lost a lot of weight in the last 12months & has got that sexy look about her again, she does look different as a blonde, her massage is excellent & so are her extra's. Don't forget Queena is a very tall lady as well, but in my opinion isn't carrying any fat on her sexy body, she is looking great again.

Mopar63

Gold Member
Queena has lost a lot of weight in the last 12months & has got that sexy look about her again, she does look different as a blonde, her massage is excellent & so are her extra's. Don't forget Queena is a very tall lady as well, but in my opinion isn't carrying any fat on her sexy body, she is looking great again.

Agree Snowy, Queena was looking tall trim n terrific on a recent visit.

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

When she gave me these pics I was unsure. What do you think? I would love to hear what you think?

She is here on this Thursday ;)

WechatIMG4933.jpeg WechatIMG4932.jpeg

Mopar63

Gold Member
Mimi definitely looks better with dark hair, I’m not a fan of that kind of dirty blond look in the top photo.

S

Spider

Mimi definitely looks better with dark hair, I’m not a fan of that kind of dirty blond look in the top photo.
G'day, guys hair aside she is one hot mama, remember, once you go black, you never go back!!