• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
A

Annoyance

If you posted earlier I would have Vivian, was on the hunt the moment the clock struck 10am this morning. Driving and phones sadly don't mix.

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

Anyone want to come and welcome her? She is so beautiful, and I will offer discount for anyone seeing her today ;) WechatIMG4586.jpeg WechatIMG4585.jpeg

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

Mimi want to show you her new body suit. Anyone like? Come in and see her. Discount for Talkinsex members :)

WechatIMG4590.jpeg WechatIMG4589.jpeg

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

Do I look sexy or silly I cannot stop laughing when I took these. I am in on Sunday 27th. Anyone want to come in and see me?

IMG-5707.JPG IMG-5706.JPG

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

Which side of Tina do you line the most and why? She in on this Sunday if you want to have a closer look ;)

IMG-5697.JPG IMG-5699.JPG IMG-5700.JPG

Snowy

Legend Member
Hi guys

Which side of Tina do you line the most and why? She in on this Sunday if you want to have a closer look ;)

View attachment 63491 View attachment 63492 View attachment 63493
I like all sides of Tina in the photo's, especially with her bending over, woof - woof . What would be even better in my opinion is that you & the other ladies actually wore the outfits that they are posing in when with a customer. So Vivian what do you think of my suggestion ?

Regards Snowy.

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

What do you think guys? Do you like her fun and funny TBC shoots or her professional photos from an expert. Tell us what you think and why ;)

She is on the Monday of this long weekend if anyone wants to come and melt some chocolate hehe.

WechatIMG4607.jpeg WechatIMG1.jpeg

priamex

Gold Member
Much prefer your own shoots to the "professional" ones. Much more fun, intimate and show off the girl.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Personally my favorite pictures are when the girls do selfies or mirror shots.

S

Spider

G'day, well, rang up TBC to ask who was working, & was given 3 names one of which was my ebony princess, Mimi, however to my dismay, she had 3 bookings in a row. The voice on the other end of the phone, said you can see me, who are you I asked, Vivian she replied. Well as I had not been with her for over 6 months, I thought why not & was on my way. Greeted at the door by a smallish, girl, with lovely skin & nice small but pert breasts I asked for Vivian only to be told, no, I am Lillian you see me!!, her English was a bit lost over the phone,. and as she was easy on the eye I could not refuse. I entered the to the right of reception where almost immediately I could hear the sounds of soft moaning coming thru the wall, I was later informed that Mimi was been entertained in that room. Well stripped off & jumped on the table, Now Lillian is no dummy as I told her I wanted a soft sensual massage, within seconds her soft & well placed touch had me aroused, within 2 minutes she was in her birthday suit. I dismounted the table pulled her into me, her arms immediately enveloped me & the rest was 55 mins of unadultered bliss.
As Mr Lucifer has said on a few occassions I can't give too much away on TS but suffice to say, she may be a hidden gem. The best punt I have had in the last 12 months

T

TBC - Vivian

G'day, well, rang up TBC to ask who was working, & was given 3 names one of which was my ebony princess, Mimi, however to my dismay, she had 3 bookings in a row. The voice on the other end of the phone, said you can see me, who are you I asked, Vivian she replied. Well as I had not been with her for over 6 months, I thought why not & was on my way. Greeted at the door by a smallish, girl, with lovely skin & nice small but pert breasts I asked for Vivian only to be told, no, I am Lillian you see me!!, her English was a bit lost over the phone,. and as she was easy on the eye I could not refuse. I entered the to the right of reception where almost immediately I could hear the sounds of soft moaning coming thru the wall, I was later informed that Mimi was been entertained in that room. Well stripped off & jumped on the table, Now Lillian is no dummy as I told her I wanted a soft sensual massage, within seconds her soft & well placed touch had me aroused, within 2 minutes she was in her birthday suit. I dismounted the table pulled her into me, her arms immediately enveloped me & the rest was 55 mins of unadultered bliss.
As Mr Lucifer has said on a few occassions I can't give too much away on TS but suffice to say, she may be a hidden gem. The best punt I have had in the last 12 months

Thank you so much for your nice review and I am glad you have good time.

It was me that answer the phone though.

Xxx

Psy1972

Gold Member

So before u got your fantasy how much did you pay. Did you pay for fs first? Or the $70 for massage thennthe rest was at the spur or the moment?

D

Deleted member 49173

doesnt sound particularly ' unadulterated 'to me .. LOL
well done , good informative review Venusflytrap

lucifer

Diamond Member
So vivian or lilian? They seriously need to use more distinctive name lol.

Dont give too much in here or you will be warned! Warning warning warning lol. Although would love to hear the full story lol, briefing before the mission! And debriefing after the mission lol.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Sorry guys can't help myself but was your unadulterated bliss with the lady answering the phone or Lillian. Sounds like you had a great old time and found yourself a gem