• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Monica review TBC

Whiskyman

Gold Member
Went to see Monica from TBC on Tuesday. Just thought you'll like a brief rundown on her and her services in case you're wondering if you want to pop in.

So made a booking to see her for the first time and then when I arrived at the appointed time, she came out to greet me. Look-wise, she's a stunner with a cute smile. Her body although was clothed at that time looks pretty good. Her personality is very friendly and makes you feel at ease. She lead me to a room and then left to collect her stuff while I stripped off.

She was quite easy to talk to and also had a comfortable presence during the silent moments. Her massage is good as she has done it professionally before, so you should feel relaxed by the end of the session. Then came the extras, I didn't have enough enough for the ultimate package but she happy to give me the extras that came close to which included body slide, spanish and BJ (mods - feel free to amend if listing services is not appropriate).

Fully naked, her body is top notch. She looks after it and her boobs are very comparable to Vivian's. So left a happy man and looking forward to seeing her again.

joe12155

Legend Member
Went to see Monica from TBC on Tuesday. Just thought you'll like a brief rundown on her and her services in case you're wondering if you want to pop in.

So made a booking to see her for the first time and then when I arrived at the appointed time, she came out to greet me. Look-wise, she's a stunner with a cute smile. Her body although was clothed at that time looks pretty good. Her personality is very friendly and makes you feel at ease. She lead me to a room and then left to collect her stuff while I stripped off.

She was quite easy to talk to and also had a comfortable presence during the silent moments. Her massage is good as she has done it professionally before, so you should feel relaxed by the end of the session. Then came the extras, I didn't have enough enough for the ultimate package but she happy to give me the extras that came close to which included body slide, spanish and BJ (mods - feel free to amend if listing services is not appropriate).

Fully naked, her body is top notch. She looks after it and her boobs are very comparable to Vivian's. So left a happy man and looking forward to seeing her again.

Heard she also works at Pure Essence every Sunday.

Snowy

Legend Member
Last Tuesday afternoon I booked Monica for 1hr for a massage, on arrival only had a 30 second wait before a sexy looking lady greeted me at reception. She said hello with a great big smile, I said hello back & asked if she was Monica, she replied yes & took me to a room. I had a really good massage from her , good to have a chat with, very light tease, enjoyed it, could be more pronounced but still good, offered extra's , not everything on offer this time, which was okay with me, when she stripped off , WOW what a sexy body she has , better looking & sexier than her photo's, had a very sexy body slide as part of the extra's I chose, will see Monica again soon, lovely lady to spend some time with.

Regards Snowy.

d39833

Gold Member
Last Tuesday afternoon I booked Monica for 1hr for a massage, on arrival only had a 30 second wait before a sexy looking lady greeted me at reception. She said hello with a great big smile, I said hello back & asked if she was Monica, she replied yes & took me to a room. I had a really good massage from her , good to have a chat with, very light tease, enjoyed it, could be more pronounced but still good, offered extra's , not everything on offer this time, which was okay with me, when she stripped off , WOW what a sexy body she has , better looking & sexier than her photo's, had a very sexy body slide as part of the extra's I chose, will see Monica again soon, lovely lady to spend some time with.

Regards Snowy.
What days does she work?

lookinglong

Diamond Member
Friday: Vivian, Mimi, Mia
Saturday: Kiki, Jessica, Sora
Sunday: Vivian, Ashley, Mimi
Monday: Vivian, Mia, Mimi
Tuesday: Jessica, Monica, Lillian
Wednesday: Vivian Monica Joy
Thursday: Jessica, Ashley, Mimi
Friday: Vivian, Mia, Mimi
Saturday: Sasa, Jessica, Sora
Sunday: Vivian, Ashley MiMi

One Girl:
$45 - 30 min
$60 - 45 min
$70 - 60 min
$115 - 90 min

That is off there ad on Locanto which was posted last week
I would ring first to confirm that the ladies are on as we all know rosters can change

A

Annoyance

Saw Monica today as I couldn't wait till the wkend, for an hour session in the late arvo. Her massage techniques are unique to say for me, slight tease at the start with 3 massage types. Deep tissue, Swedish and thai this went on for about 20mins with each changing type starting back to the top then down again. Then came a short tease all over to getting the hot towels to wipe the oil down. With 30 mins to go it was time for the second part with a 50 tag on it, gotta admit in my history this was the longest extra time given and this course endurance is key not for faint hearted. Finish early you'll be lucky to get 40-45min for an 1hr session.

While this second part was underway she was closing her eyes and going through the motions below and checking the clock, around 5 mins to completion I was asked if I could wrap this up soon. Which I did really put my mind to it getting my bang for buck, could have held back but didn't want the blue feeling afterwards.

Possibly being late arvo or tired or previous client wore her out? But the moment we both looked at the clock before starting the session to till end, I felt we really didn't click even though she was friendly. Off moment or day perhaps? Conclusion First average session in a long line of good sessions I've had. She's got looks but that's the only thing I've picked up on today's session. Since I've been noticing the time too from her, I too counted the time with 5-6 wait time 20 massage 3-4 towel 28 extra 2-3 get dressed and out the door. And I rarely check the time when im in a session.

Looking forward to the next gal on my list Queena

A

Annoyance

Sorry to hear. She is generally very sweet and so lovely

I think she's the type that's good with higher level extras that take a lot of time like the review above, maybe how was your massage with her Fatnoobatron? Pay more = better experience? I wonder if she worked at Comfort massage before as this sounds like their typical MO.

Snowy

Legend Member
I think she's the type that's good with higher level extras that take a lot of time like the review above, maybe how was your massage with her Fatnoobatron? Pay more = better experience? I wonder if she worked at Comfort massage before as this sounds like their typical MO.
Hello Aluicus , I've seen Monica 3 times so far & I like the way she massages me, probably doesn't tease enough before the flip, also I like the time she leaves for the extra in a 1hr booking. Very beautiful young lady with a sexy well put together body, sometimes an hour is not long enough with the lovely Monica.
Hope you have a nice time with Queena.

A

Annoyance

All the ladies I've seen Snowy has done well to really well on their teases till her, I counted 2-3 up to down teases only. As you know being teased is part of the fun, I also love being teased on the flip too with the few I met.

Yup looking with high hopes Snowy

Ps Couldn't post a reply @Snowy got an error

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Annoyance

I like how she talks real dirty and bites my ears. But then again I have to agree with Snowy. Not enough tease before the flip. Going to try the new girl Chloe next :mad:

Yah same I saw Chloe on yesterday thinking of getting her since she greeted me warmly first but trying out Monica was on my to do list. Let us know how you go with Chloe Fatnoobatron if you get to see her before I do.

S

Spider

All the ladies I've seen Snowy has done well to really well on their teases till her, I counted 2-3 up to down teases only. As you know being teased is part of the fun, I also love being teased on the flip too with the few I met.

Yup looking with high hopes Snowy

Ps Couldn't post a reply @Snowy got an error

G'day, guys, Monica may be a little lax on the tease, however press the right buttons & she is one redhot mama. Have seen her on numerous occassions, singley & in a doubles situation. One of the best when all engines are running!

d39833

Gold Member
Saw Monica today as I couldn't wait till the wkend, for an hour session in the late arvo. Her massage techniques are unique to say for me, slight tease at the start with 3 massage types. Deep tissue, Swedish and thai this went on for about 20mins with each changing type starting back to the top then down again. Then came a short tease all over to getting the hot towels to wipe the oil down. With 30 mins to go it was time for the second part with a 50 tag on it, gotta admit in my history this was the longest extra time given and this course endurance is key not for faint hearted. Finish early you'll be lucky to get 40-45min for an 1hr session.

While this second part was underway she was closing her eyes and going through the motions below and checking the clock, around 5 mins to completion I was asked if I could wrap this up soon. Which I did really put my mind to it getting my bang for buck, could have held back but didn't want the blue feeling afterwards.

Possibly being late arvo or tired or previous client wore her out? But the moment we both looked at the clock before starting the session to till end, I felt we really didn't click even though she was friendly. Off moment or day perhaps? Conclusion First average session in a long line of good sessions I've had. She's got looks but that's the only thing I've picked up on today's session. Since I've been noticing the time too from her, I too counted the time with 5-6 wait time 20 massage 3-4 towel 28 extra 2-3 get dressed and out the door. And I rarely check the time when im in a session.

Looking forward to the next gal on my list Queena
I had a similar disinterested experience with her.. going out to get the towel 3-4 times and lot of time wasting.

I think it's because I went for $50 option and she was expecting a fully nude $100 option for the hours massage.

Shame as she has lots of potential

A

Annoyance

I had a similar disinterested experience with her.. going out to get the towel 3-4 times and lot of time wasting.

I think it's because I went for $50 option and she was expecting a fully nude $100 option for the hours massage.

Shame as she has lots of potential

I was the same d39833 even tho I said the 50 tag she suggested a few times for the higher end options. Hence my previous post Pay more = better experience.

A

Annoyance

How are the extra's with Sky lately, lovely looking lady, have not seen her for a while, only had a THJ from her, has anyone seen her recently.

Sky's got a lovely character, as long as you chat inbetween the massage to her and make her feel comfortable with you she'll take care of you. So far I think she'll go up to the 50 tag but im unsure about the rest. If anyone could shed some light on this as well. Personally I love her top as its pretty to see and the main attraction is nice and easy. Too me I think she's still taking it slow on the extra side considering the first time I saw her only the 30 tag was the only choice when she first started, and months after that even. Last I've seen her it was the 50 tag, think that was about a few months ago. With my experience she's gone over time ensuring im enjoying myself first but within reason like 5-7mins. I think 1 session we enjoyed too much that we went I think 10mins over or was it 15min lol, I can't remember as i was enjoying the session too much.

Busybat

Bronze Member
Guys, I’m a newbie for massage places as I just do FS usually. I’m thinking of trying but Anyone kind enough to tell me what are the extra standard rateslike and what it consist? 50 tag etc .

I know market may vary but it’s good to have a baseline for reference.

Thank you

N

Not listening

Guys, I’m a newbie for massage places as I just do FS usually. I’m thinking of trying but Anyone kind enough to tell me what are the extra standard rateslike and what it consist? 50 tag etc .

I know market may vary but it’s good to have a baseline for reference.

Thank you
There is a fair bit of info on the forum already about this however after paying the massage fee... $30 for HJ (can be $50 in some places), $50 for topless HJ, $80-$120 for nude HJ sometimes with body slide and maybe DATY sometimes, around $150+ for FS

As with any place YMMV - it is up to the lady to tell you her prices and what services she offers. Don't assume you will get anything other than a massage and then everything else is a bonus. Nobody is going to force you to take anything so if you don't like the price you can always just politely decline.

RustyShack69

Gold Member
Saw Monica at Well Massage last week. I work hard so I'm always sore at the end of the week and a massage is a must. Monica is attractive and sweet and her massage was of a very good level. Cos I do this regularly I stick to a THJ most the time. She was in no rush and I enjoyed her technique. She did seem a bit uninterested at times and I didn't get to touch her but I left very pleased.

A

Annoyance

That's good to hear Rustyshack69 but I would recommend Jessica for sore muscles, for monica try spending at least 100 next time for instead of a THJ and she'll be attentive to you next time. She's that type of gal.

RustyShack69

Gold Member
Saw Monica at Well Massage last week. I work hard so I'm always sore at the end of the week and a massage is a must. Monica is attractive and sweet and her massage was of a very good level. Cos I do this regularly I stick to a THJ most the time. She was in no rush and I enjoyed her technique. She did seem a bit uninterested at times and I didn't get to touch her but I left very pleased.

Turns out that Monica at Well is not Monica/Coco, who is now called Jess at at Well. I have seen Monica/Coco/Jess at Well and she was amazing.