• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

TBC- Lucky

A

Annoyance

Came back home feeling drained and aching from the weekend, I checked my phone on the TBC line up for Monday. Saw Luckys post and pic and thought, yup Im heading down for a bit of R&R. As I was parking I saw a post on TS about CiCi but I've missed that train, since I've booked in advance. When into the shop and was greeted by Mia, who went to tell Lucky I've arrived and was waiting for her. I got the 1 hr massage and we started from there.

At the start I found out that she was holding onto the shop phone, so our massage was interrupted a few times. Then after a while txts stopped coming in and it was back to massaging. The massage was nice with a few long straight rubs from the neck to the lower back which was soothing, and few mid butt to the outer waist that needed kneading out. There was one technique that I quite enjoyed, she moved my leg one at a time in a position that allowed her to massage my whole thigh with ease. Loved it, wanted more of this new sensation. After that I got myself a treat to end the experience slow and steady to the finish line just the way I like it. We found out there was still time left but I was really content, so I told her to use it to relax and rest up for the next customer.

T

TBC - Vivian

Came back home feeling drained and aching from the weekend, I checked my phone on the TBC line up for Monday. Saw Luckys post and pic and thought, yup Im heading down for a bit of R&R. As I was parking I saw a post on TS about CiCi but I've missed that train, since I've booked in advance. When into the shop and was greeted by Mia, who went to tell Lucky I've arrived and was waiting for her. I got the 1 hr massage and we started from there.

At the start I found out that she was holding onto the shop phone, so our massage was interrupted a few times. Then after a while txts stopped coming in and it was back to massaging. The massage was nice with a few long straight rubs from the neck to the lower back which was soothing, and few mid butt to the outer waist that needed kneading out. There was one technique that I quite enjoyed, she moved my leg one at a time in a position that allowed her to massage my whole thigh with ease. Loved it, wanted more of this new sensation. After that I got myself a treat to end the experience slow and steady to the finish line just the way I like it. We found out there was still time left but I was really content, so I told her to use it to relax and rest up for the next customer.

Thank you for that review... enjoy this ;)

Attachments

• WechatIMG5834.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 363
A

Annoyance

Thanks for the info mate. How she in the looks department?

To me she's average but my standards rank fairly high, in my life I reckon I met 8-12 girls that fit my Pretty or Cute factor. 2 Boxes average or Pretty/Cute. Nothing in between, being a punter for more then 10+ years.

Hence if I do a review I leave out the looks part, unless I really have to comment on it.

Very Picky when it comes to the gals. A lot of boxes to tick. LoL

Plus everyone's tastes are different. Try a short session with her if your in the area when she's working.