Tammy Jo wants to win -support her plz - 2022 Australian Adult Industry Awards™ - A.A.I.A.

Gina

Langtrees Digital Chat Team
Legend Member
The link is broken so has been removed

Last edited:

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member

Voting Done👍

Last edited by a moderator:

Gina

Legend Member

Voting Done

Last edited:

Gina

Legend Member

Voting Done

Last edited:

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member

voted Hurry up few hours left to Vote

Last edited by a moderator:

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
voted

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thank You Karma Sutra Team for all the effort you guys put in for the vote I noticed Perth reception didn't join in much at all...if we are lucky enough to win the Best Brothel they will be chuffed when its you guys our team in India & the members that supported us that made the difference.
Personally not a fan of awards as they never publish the voting numbers and multiple voting for yourself feels wrong, maybe one day we will get a better system, as for girls like Tammy Jo they mean a lot. Thanks again to all that took the time to vote, Team Dinner in India will be on me if we win.

Penny S

Staff member
Legend Member
Hurry UP 9 HRS Left till Voting closes. Vote for your fav ones and support them 😊 @Mrs Langtrees

Last edited:

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
Thank You Karma Sutra Team for all the effort you guys put in for the vote I noticed Perth reception didn't join in much at all...if we are lucky enough to win the Best Brothel they will be chuffed when its you guys our team in India & the members that supported us that made the difference.
Personally not a fan of awards as they never publish the voting numbers and multiple voting for yourself feels wrong, maybe one day we will get a better system, as for girls like Tammy Jo they mean a lot. Thanks again to all that took the time to vote, Team Dinner in India will be on me if we win.

I am eagerly waiting for the result and praying that we only win 😇🤞crossed...

Penny S

Staff member
Legend Member
We made it YAY!!

1.PNG 2.PNG

Last edited:

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
Congratulations Ryder on your award wish you more in coming years 😃
Thank you so much! I’ll do some shout outs on social media in the coming days thanking Langtrees and the TalkinSex forum for your support.

Still recovering from the night at the moment!

And everyone in the room adored @Tammy Jo - Such an honor for me to meet her! We should have taken a selfie but I was star struck 🤩

Attachments

• C3218F56-789B-44FC-ADC1-9055E085428C.jpeg
    C3218F56-789B-44FC-ADC1-9055E085428C.jpeg
    219.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 48331A82-629F-4BF8-B27A-EE9C2B9E5ECA.jpeg
    48331A82-629F-4BF8-B27A-EE9C2B9E5ECA.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 0AF57468-A8E2-4F82-9EAB-60544678D010.png
    0AF57468-A8E2-4F82-9EAB-60544678D010.png
    470.6 KB · Views: 24

Penny S

Staff member
Legend Member
Thank you so much! I’ll do some shout outs on social media in the coming days thanking Langtrees and the TalkinSex forum for your support.

And everyone in the room adored @Tammy Jo - Such an honor for me to meet her! We should have taken a selfie but I was star struck 🤩

Hey Ryder Congratulations on your epic victory! More accomplishments are on the way!

1653802661605.png

Tammy Jo

Gold Member

I got one of us I’ll post it up

Attachments

• 05C40780-2434-4C21-9D6E-7575DC89F611.jpeg
    05C40780-2434-4C21-9D6E-7575DC89F611.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 16