• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Taking Too Long...

C

carmelo15

Hi,
Got a question for you all. is their such thing as taking too long whilst having sex?

my mrs and i enjoy having sex. she seems to come quite quickly and i seem to take for ages. sometimes i dont even come. i dont feel that it is that important for me to come, id much rather get her off and pleasure her. but she likes it when we both come and i think its slowley becomeing a problem in our sex life. any ideas on what can make you come quicker guys. lol. hahaha.

any information, ideas or anything that can help my problem would be perfect guys.

cheers

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Hi Carmelo! Welcome to the forums. Firstly I'd like to say, how long have you been married and is your profile age correct - 20?

SGS

M

Mary Anne PA

when she comes, is it usually through sex?

do you go down on her and make her come first, then have sex. Or straight in to sex. Maybe if she comes through oral first, her second time could take longer during penetration.
Are you excited during penetration sex?

Also how much do you experiment as in with finger, anal, small toys etc that stimulate. sensual body massage first without sex bringing you close to orgasm but backing off each time you get close, which heightens the desire to orgasm.

Also, there has been numerous times David Kay has been mentioned in this forum, and if you type his name int he search section above, it will bring up the discussion about orgasm without ejaculation etc. He teaches pretty awesome stuff which only heightens your sex life and makes it more wonderful and healthy for your body.

J

Jester

Hi Carmelo

As I get older I find myself in the same situation. It takes me ages to orgasm but I dont (nor does my partner) look upon it as a problem, quite the reverse in fact.

Sometimes I dont come at all and there are a number of reasons I think.

Tiredness, stress from work (or home) amount of alcohol consumed are among the reasons. I do know that the more you stress over it the harder it will be (so to speak)

My advice, for what it's worth.

Enjoy

Jes