• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

T Bagging

V

Vyxxxn

Do you know wat it is, sitting round the table the other day with my mates & it came up, they were more than surprised that I didn't know, geez I am still a lil naive and proud of it, so 4 those of you like myself here is the definition of it....hmmmm...

Teabagging is an act carried out by a man placing his testicles on another person or object, usually as a prank but sometimes for sexual purposes. The act got its name from its supposed similarity to the action of dipping a teabag. Some call the activity braining, after the appearance of the scrotum.

As a prank, teabagging is inflicted on a sleeping or unconscious victim, and usually involves the man placing his testicles on the victim's face. Photographs are often taken of this pose as a part of the prank in order to further humiliate the victim.

As a sexual practice, teabagging involves a man dipping his testicles into the mouth of his partner as a form of non-penetrative oral sex. Sometimes teabagging is taken to specifically mean the act of a male stripper repeatedly tapping and grinding their testicles into someone's forehead.

Teabagging first entered pop culture in John Waters' cult film Pecker (as an act banned in a particular male strip club) and the term was more recently seen on the television series Sex and the City.

D

Dr. Loo

Vyxxxn,

That pretty much covers what I have heard about it. I originally heard it in terms of the sexual act of dipping the testicles into some ones mouth. You can hold the penis like it is the string of the tea bag and repeatedly dip the testicles into the waiting mouth.

Also, Pecker was an amusing movie that brought us other fun activities such as "shopping for others" so if you get a chance you should watch it.

DL

V

Vyxxxn

Actually DrL I have neva heard of nor seen of the movie but now u have mentioned it & given a not so bad review I may take a look-see myself, a few laughs neva go astray :D

P

perthminx

Some guys like doing it- some don't. But as a woman, I must say it is much better when the guy has been waxed or shaven...........

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Never Heard of it before does that make me naive too?
Great info and what the forum is all about learning new things.Great work Vyxxen

V

Vyxxxn

Guess it does but I think being a little naive MA is a good/sweet thing :)

J

JayJ

Ah the old tBagging prank. One of the many things that make you wanna stay up all night and not pass out at a party. I have friends that will t bag passed out victims. Usually they dip the testes into the passed out persons agape mouth. Quite funny to watch!

John Waters is great, i showed a friend of mine Pink Flamingos the other day! he was disgusted by the dog poop scene lol.