• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

swingers clubs melbourne

J

justagirl

Re: Swingers clubs
Melbourne

HI.. I would love to know of the best Swingers clubs in the western subs of Melb.. i need to know of some that are good for beginners to swinging...

hornykiwi

Silver Member
Re: Swingers clubs Melbourne

HI.. I would love to know of the best Swingers clubs inthe western subs of Melb.. i need to know of some that are good for beginners to swinging...

hi justagirl

if you are interested wet on wellington has a swingers night on the 3rd monday of each month and is a great place to play. You can either chill out using the faclilities they have there i.e. pool, sauna,spa,steam room or go upstairs to the play rooms. if you want further information send me a pm. They will only allow single ladies or couples

hornykiwi

Silver Member
Re: Swingers Clubs Melbourne

HI.. I would love to know of the best Swingers clubs inthe western subs of Melb.. i need to know of some that are good for beginners to swinging...

hi justagirl

if you are interested wet on wellington has a swingers night on the 3rd monday of each month and is a great place to play. You can either chill out using the faclilities they have there i.e. pool, sauna,spa,steam room or go upstairs to the play rooms. if you want further information send me a pm. They will only allow single ladies or couples