• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Swanbourne beach

T

tiffanydoll

cant believe prince charles went down there once I guess we are all human lol

T

TB

Do they still play volleyball on the beach at swanbourne? Its been years since I've been to that beach.

J

jaxonjorja

Just got home now from a couple hours of R & R down at Swanbourne. Yeah, if the weather is good, and there are some keen beach goers, the occasional beach game is enjoyed. I believe that they also hold an annual Nude Olympics!!

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Just got home now from a couple hours of R & R down at Swanbourne. Yeah, if the weather is good, and there are some keen beach goers, the occasional beach game is enjoyed. I believe that they also hold an annual Nude Olympics!!

Yeah they have had it for years, as well as best bum, male and female, best bod,M&F. Best tits and so on, really fun day.
Do alot of crazy races and everyone has a great time, only problems, parking, hot day it gets packed, so it's best to go down early, so at least you can get some space..
Also if your lucky you may even get a lady to join you, met some real friendly ladies there at different times..

intherough

Silver Member
Yep, got down to Warnbro yesterday. Nice beach. I told the missus I'll have to take her there soon under the guise of uncrowded beach, nice sand, no waves, very clean. She's keen.
However, I haven't told her about the nude part yet ...

Demon

Legend Member
Yep, got down to Warnbro yesterday. Nice beach. I told the missus I'll have to take her there soon under the guise of uncrowded beach, nice sand, no waves, very clean. She's keen.
However, I haven't told her about the nude part yet ...

:laughing4

When do you plan to tell her? After you get to the beach and she notices?

She won't bring the right gear. That pisses most women off.

intherough

Silver Member

When do you plan to tell her? After you get to the beach and she notices?

She won't bring the right gear. That pisses most women off.

Yep, I'll tell her when we get there. Turn right and wear bathers or turn left and go a la natural. I'll leave it up to her on the day.

Or she just slaps me on the back of the head, jumps back in the car and I'm in the shit (again) for the next month.:angry4:

Demon

Legend Member
Yep, I'll tell her when we get there. Turn right and wear bathers or turn left and go a la natural. I'll leave it up to her on the day.

Or she just slaps me on the back of the head, jumps back in the car and I'm in the shit (again) for the next month.:angry4:

Hope its not a long walk home for you.

J

JasRob

Thanks for that post. My girlfriend and I were planning to go to Swannies, since it is known to be relaxing and its a bit near our place. We might as well change the venue...

M

molly_bikinier

Nude beach seems the same as regular beach. Its easy to move your bikini out of place without being arrested. For guys its different maybe.

N

nuddie

Went down yesterday for the first time. Was great. probably about 100 people nude down there. 60-70% guys and 30-40% women

Mixture of young, singles, couples and older folk. 60% would have been the older generation though.

Am going back down tomorrow for that great nude feeling. Was fun

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Went down yesterday for the first time. Was great. probably about 100 people nude down there. 60-70% guys and 30-40% women

Mixture of young, singles, couples and older folk. 60% would have been the older generation though.

Am going back down tomorrow for that great nude feeling. Was fun
It's ok till to go to the nude beach till you run into someonefully clothed that you know!!