• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Suck and Swallow

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TemptMe

How many men out there receive one on a regular basis?? What is regular? Is it ever enough?? What techniques does your partner use?;D
Love to hear the responses.

P

Perthfun

Yep, get it regular.
Every birthday...
Swallow??
You have got to be kidding me!! The wife wouldn't even contemplate that> Takes enough chocolates, flowers, dinner out to even stick it in her mouth. :) :)
K

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
haha my Man gets it whenever He wants it - lucky for me, thats not very often!!! haha

If He asks me to swallow, i happily oblige

mbell53

Foundation Member
My partner gives it to me maybe once a month. Swallow, maybe once every 3 months!

Not enough for me, but dare not push the point!

C

corneus

luckiest man alive!

I guess I'm a bit spoilt. I am getting one on at least a daily basis, and she is disappointed if she doesn't get to swallow! I have to say that she is extremely well looked after as well.. hehe!

:wav:

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
I'm not getting any at the moment
Single life sucks sometimes........ or is that doesn't suck ?

I've had girls that do it and some that don't
Most that do rarely swallow

I once knew a girl that loved doing it as much as I loved recieving it
Swallowed almost every time
I am trying to find her again but having no luck so far.

B

bob88

my girl has swallowed everytime, been with her 2 years. she gives it whenever i want it prety much all ways during sex.

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Pineapple Juice !!!

Rhett can have one whenever he wants !!He does it for me and when he wants I'm happy to return the compliment. I always swallow.(Too good to waste lol)Just a few tips tho guys if you are hoping to get some...drink loads of pineapple juice it really does make your cum taste less bitter and PLEASE be clean and fresh and well trimmed,always makes things much more appealing for us:icon_blow

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
:tongue8: Rhett got there first....sorry.LOLI'm sure I'm not the only one out here but I do know talking to my mates that they are not all that keen on giving head....such a shame they don't know what they are missing.If I find a free one that thinks like me I'll let you know

T

TemptMe

Have to agree with you on that one Scarlett - they don't know what they are missing. Tis part of my daily diet. How about some technique ideas?? Would like to include something new in my repertoire?

DeeAnn D

Gold Member
Try some ice and toothpaste next time TemptMe put some ice and toothpaste in your mouth then give them the suck LOL gives them a nice tingling feeling as well on their penis..

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Hmm thats sounds similar to one of my favorites sexypuss... suck them with ice in you mouth until everythings REALLY cold then jump straight on top... good ol fire-n-ice! lol

T

TemptMe

Thanks sexypuss and Sub - The ice in the pussy works a treat too!!!!

S

Spunkymunky

I like giving head. And have been told im pretty good at it. Sucking on their balls seems to get a very positive reaction :)

T

TemptMe

My partner too reports I am pretty good at it and of course he is more than thrilled that in recent months I have been able to deep throat(he is extremely well endowed).

M

Minxxy

Spunkymunky

I have found that guys seem to vary on whether they want their balls to be sucked. I have met a few who were just too sensitive. I just ask now or have a little lick and see what their reaction is... :icon_thum

V

viking32

good tread..lol...we always want what we cant have,,,,lol,,just about ..i have had a few girlfriends in my time,,and i hope my time is not up yet,lol,,had a fair bit off aral sex,,and yes girls give as good as i gett,,if not more,,,been called oh my god a few times or jeasus ...in my mind i go what the,,lol..
getting a blow job.and swollow are very nice for sure ,,its kind of saying in my mind she likes every thing about me,,lol,,
not nice having a blow job and you hear your gf ,,trowing up,,after..i think the best way is just to pre warne that its just about to happend ,,so she getts ready ,,for it,,
and if she feels up to it ..a frind off mine told her boyfriend not to come in her mouth ..he did then had a laugh..she went to the toilet pretended to spit it out went back and gave him it all back .in his own mouth ..so guys who got the last laugh ..
,,,,,,,,a mint is very good and here is also a treat,,suck on a lemon makes your taste buds stand out and you gett a tunge like a cat,,makes it a bit rough,,some like it that way some dont ..just thought i will trow it in,,deep troating is very nice for sure ,,well as deep as mine will go..lol..

S

Spunkymunky

I had a guy go down on me last night for the first time in aaaaaages. One who actually knew what he was doing. Un-fucking-believable. Blew my mind. I am a happy happy HAPPY camper today :)

V

viking32

hi spunky..very happy to hear the good news...did your legs go to jelly,,yes its a sure way to put a smile on a womans face ..
stuff diamonds and perls ..gett that tunge in action,,,
,,very happy for you ...go girl go girl..hope to hear more ..smile..the best part off having some one doing it that knows what they are doing,,is a bit like a guy who knows where to park thew car in the parking lot,,out side ther shop with out been told where .....................smile,,,,,

B

Bratboy

I had a guy go down on me last night for the first time in aaaaaages. One who actually knew what he was doing. Un-fucking-believable. Blew my mind. I am a happy happy HAPPY camper today :)

Could you get him to PM me? I havent got a bloody clue and could do with some pointers.

S

Spunkymunky

Could you get him to PM me? I havent got a bloody clue and could do with some pointers.

No worries hehehe im sure he'd be very happy to share his skills with you. You're giving yourself a bad rep here Bratboy, im sure if you just tried a little harder..........

T

TemptMe

Hey Bratboy - Just one womans' opinion. Make slow, soft, lingering movements. Gentle sucking and flicking. You are only limited by your imagination.And feed off the pleasure you are giving!!!!!!!!!!!

P

perthboi

Hey spunky, I would love to chat with you on the finer points of what "blows" a woman away oral wise. I have figured that girls who like it kinky get off on different techniques oral wise etc...

M

Mary Anne PA

I love oral, both receiving and giving. Id give head all day everyday if I could!
I usually swallow, but I love cum on me, on my boobs, face etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.