Strange or Funny Questions

Slugger1

Legend Member
Once when I was making small talk with a new WL I had met I made the mistake of asking her had she had a busy day.

She just gave me a quizzical look and said " You don't really want to know that do you?"

I thought about it some more and said probably not!

We both had a chuckle about it.

What are the strangest or funniest questions either a client or provider has asked you?

Channelle

Legend Member
Yes, some dislike that.
But when some have spent 20, 30 years or more every day of the week saying 'how are you, how is your day, how is work, are you busy, etc' but I still forget and still do it and very hard to get out of the habit.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Do you get much work being old? :eek:
And funny enough he became an excellent regular client. We had some of the hottest steamy sex. After that first meeting, we would rip each other's clothes off as soon as he got in the front door

I must say I always feel uncomfortable with the Are you busy? I usually respond with a true lady never tells.
One lady I used to work with. Would read the sports section of the paper before starting her shift. It gave her some conversation starters with the gents

Channelle

Legend Member
One lady I used to work with. Would read the sports section of the paper before starting her shift. It gave her some conversation starters with the gents

Ahh, these ladies stereotype us thinking we are all like that.

By the way the World Cup was great, BBL is underway, can't wait for Boxing Day test and summer racing carnivals too.