1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Stella Stone: Intro: Reviews: Pics

Discussion in 'The Langtrees NEWS Darwin: Perth: Canberra:' started by Mistress Lana, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Mistress Lana

Mistress Lana Fairy Godmother Staff Member Forum Manager

Stella Stone Back at Langtrees
    Call on 0487 977 707 to Book

Hi guys,

I am thrilled to meet you all!! x

My name is Stella and I am a bubbly Aussie blonde with loads of sex appeal ;) I can be quite cheeky, am always very playful and I just love to tease!
    DBP_7722edit.jpg

Being very open minded, you will always find me to be the perfect playmate for all those fantasies you've been wanting to try. Making sure you are completely happy is important to me and I just want to give you a wonderful experience that will leave you wanting more....

Let's have some fun, fun, fun and leave the stress of life at that door xx

Love always Stella Stone xox

Call on 0487 977 707
    Click HERE to view full website

• Hot!! Hot!! x 2
  2. Mistress Lana

Mistress Lana Fairy Godmother Staff Member Forum Manager

3. Chantelle James

Chantelle James VIP Companion Moderator

I've met Stella personally and she is the complete package!!

• Hot!! Hot!! x 1