• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Spit or Swallow

POLL Where do you prefer to have the cum go?

• No anywhere near me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Body

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Facial

• Spit

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Swallow

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other plz leave a message

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
V

Vyxxxn

aussie_single34 said:
If she's good at it she will know without any warning
And will aim it where she wants it

Right on there! AussieS ;) I myself can usually tell when a guy/man is about to explode in my mouth...I would think most would?

Not that I don't mind where the guy aims particularly, I usta say NO not in the face nor hair....now in the moment it's happening I seriously don't give AF anymore...I love doing it, know I am damn good at what I do (havent hadda complaint yet, but lotsa kudo's) and damn me if I don't enjoy it immensley...I would rather give than recieve though (not that recieving is a bad thing) ;)

:icon_blow

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KateandGrae

i'll vote

yeah i'll vote pukka...

not an expert at blow jobs, i find my mouth gets tired and lips go numb before the guy is close to cumming... the few times i've got it right i've swallowed... can't think of anything more gross than spitting it out, hate the stuff when it gets everywhere, it's messy and sticky

i've noticed differences in taste but have never attributed them to diet... this has been a very informative experience!

K.

T

twowheels

quite an interesting poll this has been!

Lets look at the figures in political language.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">No where near me </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%"></TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>2</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>3.13%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Body </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%"></TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>22</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>34.38%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Facial </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%"></TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>6</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>9.38%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Spit </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%"></TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>4</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>6.25%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Swallow </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%"></TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>30</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>46.88%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Over 62% don't object to having sperm in or on their mouth, and overall 2 out of 64 are totally grossed out enough not to have it near them.

Interesting when most would think the consensus would have been that woman hate, or that's we have been led to believe

D

Deanna

I did not make a habit of swallowing till I meet husband number three.
He is a vegetarian as I'am and his cum tastes nothing like my first two husbands who were carnivore's. It's not got that bitter after taste at all, very nondescript and mild in flavour.
Here's a tip, get whoever you want to blow to eat lots of cinnamon donuts, the flavour cums through, so to speak!
I think one of the other problems on to swallow or not is the quantity of the liquid. The amount Stuiee gives me is just right. While I 've almost been drowned by others and puts me off.
Deanna

sioxie

Foundation Member
Yes deanna thats the thing some guys just have to much and its impossible to swallow it all no matter how hard u try......interesting also what u said about the differences between carnivores and vegetarians i had never thought that there would b such a difference in taste,,,,,,,