1. Join the forum today, and help make it interesting, exciting & informative.We have great friendly members. New members are welcomed to post adverts for the first two weeks.Once you are a member you will be able to view photos and attachments and use many features that guests can't see.Once you have joined the forum you need to get your first post up for your permissions to change to full membership.

South Sun in O'Connor

Discussion in 'WA & PERTH SEX FORUM' started by FloreatPica10, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Whiskyman

Whiskyman Silver Member

Just want to clarify that the girl I went to see is actually Tara not Clara. There are two girls there - Tara and Clara. With my hearing impairment and their accents, it's easy for me to get the names confused. :p
  2. honestman

honestman Gold Member

"I'm sorry but she doesn't see asian clients."

Another somewhat bitter lesson learned.

And this is somewhat strikingly bad to me personally.

Whilst I'm still in the middle of budgeting for my next caucasian W/L experience I thought I could at least give South Sun another go (after another somewhat mechanical and boresome starfish @ Miss Ella Bella, in which that was my last punt nearly four months ago).

Long story short if you happen to be of asian descent/ethnicity/background - I'd encourage you NOT to see or ask for Lucy. I was simply drawn for the fact that she actually has an advert posted on BC (titled Guarantee 24yo sexy bikini THAI student LUCY) as simply her name and the pictures I can defenitely say is 100% true as I've seen her as a distant intro/quick glimpse.

From memory at a distance - she stood at around approx 5"5, assumingly enhanced, and from a quick glimpse at each other, she's defenitely not those so called "butter-faces". A gem in my opinion.

Very well then I thought I could settle a chance with her. But after seemingly me being to put to wait for about 5 mins out came a rather unenthusiastic reply from the reception:

"I'm sorry Lucy...she doesn't see Asian clients."

What a throwback.

I understand W/Ls may have preferences in their working life but please if you do not state the above in writing in your profile then it really do hurt some of us who are naturally friendly to you and prepared to visit / see you in the first place.
    homer likes this.
  3. BigMike

BigMike Gold Member

That's unfortunate Honestman. But there's a silverlining to this story, I think. As stunning looking as she is... Her service is terrible. Money down the drain. You didn't miss out. I saw Lucy a while ago when she was here first. I assumed she was gone for good.
    homer likes this.
  4. homer

homer Doh! Legend Member

It's mind boggling for an Asian W/L not to see Asian client? lol...o_O
  5. Dionysus

Dionysus Silver Member

I'm blown away reading this. SouthSun is one of my favourites and I hate silly prejudices.
  6. honestman

honestman Gold Member

Well... as moderately painful as it was, that was certainly not my first time that I am racially "rejected". The very first such event I had was; believe it or not - was at my very first courtesy visit to Esquire in 2010. After I had a brief said hello's to the ladies before I kindly asked back to the madam in curiousity whether there's any Asian W/Ls available and she simply said this:

"Well, we have one but she doesn't see asian clients."

Sometimes I wonder; as a curiosity question to many punters in the forum here - what happens to you personally if a caucasian W/L rejects you if you are also pretty much born in the same skin?

I do somewhat understand if (and only IF, that is a big IF) an Asian W/L is operating and living "locally" - then perhaps I can sort of see her need for privacy away from the public, as well as away from her direct relatives and friends. It is a well known fact and cultural norm that somebody just happen to "know" everybody. Generally speaking throughout my years here in or out of workplace - Asians think, respond and collectively recognise anyone within their circle of communication as another relatable 'family' member/s.

If something happens or someone knows "it", the next minute it goes beyond just "omg,omg,omg! What an absolute disgrace" on FB, and won't be long until their families, siblings, uncles, get that vibe too, etc.

As much as I have been living courteously and been at one or two times introduced to many Indo's, Philo's, etc, quite surprisingly that the more I wish to get to know / befriend them the more animosity and separated I get at the end. Perhaps it stems from this pattern of behaviour I tend to receive 80% of the time that I no longer am interested in solo-holidaying in Asia then. The very notion of asians serving another asian (who I myself doesn't even speak cantonese or mandarin but I can learn Italian and even Czech a little) perhaps doesn't seem to represent or coin itself much of a creditable or the same markedly level of gratifying service as asians serving western / caucasians.

Perhaps it is the need to have that noticeable degree of racial difference from both parties to realise for increasing the motivation of the service giver?

Perhaps again, people are people after all. All the tiny events from the past 4 or five years of my life has caused to take everything open neutrally…with a grain of salt each time that happens. So far twice I've been "rejected" by Asian WL's, and once by a beautiful German blonde @ Club 316 directly in front of me. ....I think I'll keep my rejection counter handy, just in case.
  7. maxman

maxman Silver Member

I have had quite reasonable success there (SouthSun) over recent years. They have always been polite and one time I took one of the girls back to my place for a session and dropped her back later. There have been one or two girls not up to my standard of performance but at least you get a choice of say four. I went there this week and, for a change, I went with my willy rather than my imagination!! I picked the oldest of the five available. She was not as pretty as the other four, probably in her 30's but had VERY appealing breasts which willy likes a lot!!! She was also the only one who walked over to me, shook my hand and smiled as if she really did want to see me. Her name is Lee-Na and is Chinese but with very good English. She is carrying a couple of extra kilos but is far from overweight.
    The shower was in the room which I like and she happily gave a short massage to get me in the mood. Then came the cat-bath a little light kissing and then a CBJ. You can ask her for BBBJ as an extra. Not a clock-watcher at all and was quite happy for me to continually fondle those amazing natural breasts, She also has very chewable nipples which I am a real sucker for!! She was happy with DATY but there were a few false moans going on there, hahahahha. Sex in several positions and a little dirty talk at my suggestion. She seems to really enjoy her work and tries 100% to make you happy. You can't ask for more than that! Will definitely be back. A couple of the younger girls were hot but......... maybe someone else can report back....
  8. maxman

maxman Silver Member

Sorry to hear of your bad experiences mate. Don't take it personally. I have seen quite a few ads where Asian girls won't see Asian clients and often wondered why. I figured that maybe Asian guys can root for a lot longer and wear the girls out!! You're right though.... you don't hear of caucasian WL's not seeing caucasians. I have had several occasions at "fishbowls" in SE Asia where I have been turned down by several of the (Asian) girls although I consider myself respectable and average weight. I just go on to the next place. I always feel better by convincing myself that they are probably scared of my massive willy!! :)
  9. Dionysus

Dionysus Silver Member

10. gerryh

gerryh Silver Member

Kitty is back at Southsun. For anybody who has experienced her, that is enough info. Smiling, pretty, eager, affectionate. Try her for yourselves, I think she is is the best WL I have ever enjoyed in any country. She's a doll!
    glen20 likes this.
  11. Whiskyman

Whiskyman Silver Member

I agree. I like how she tantalize you with the prospect of a natural blowjob but never going there..

Has anyone see Victoria/Lala? Link: .

Any idea what she is like?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014
    Polama10 likes this.
  12. JJJJ11112222

JJJJ11112222 Bronze Member

Thk appreciate
  13. youngstud

youngstud Gold Member

I sometimes tip $50 and get bbbj
  14. Whiskyman

Whiskyman Silver Member

Ohh, thanks for the tip! (no pun intended - lol)
  15. fourthese

fourthese Bronze Member

so i dropped by south sun sometime yesterday. they're a lot busier compared to the last time i was there. only 3 W/L were available to choose from. i saw another two walk on by but they didnt drop in to say hi.

the first one to come into the waiting area was Ana and I thought she was gorgeous. really tanned skin with a nice bum and decent tits (enhanced) and a nice fit body. she stood some distance away though and didnt really come up to me which was a bit of a bummer so i had a look at the others and waited to see if anymore would show up. in the end i was horny as and decided to take a chance on her. once inside the room though she was totally different. she was playful and chatty and good fun to talk too. i later asked her why she was so stand offish at the start and she said that some guys dont like dark/tanned girls and were rude to her about it.

i reckon she was a good root. she was responsive and was pretty much happy to go along with wahtever i wanted. she doesnt do kissing and anal. and she doesnt really like it fingering (she says its too sensitive). so yeah if youre ok with all that she well worth a go in my opinion.

she'll be around till the 30th or 31 st of the month. cant remember what she said.
  16. Blintz

Blintz Bronze Member

I stopped in there and none of the girls really caught my eye, I told this to the head lady and was leaving when she asked if there was someone specific I was looking for. I gave her a name (just picked something random think it was Sasha) and to my surprise she pulls out her phone and starts flipping through pictures and stops on one with the name I had given and asks if that was who I was looking for. She was cute so I said yeah only to be informed she no longer worked there, she didn't get much business and was sent on her way but this other girl was her friend and the head lady reconned "much better". So I said sure what the hell and they brought her in, she was cute but very quiet and seemed disinterested so I said no thanks and was leaving when again the head lady stopped me and asked me to wait a few minutes, showed me to a different room "this is my best room" and said she would get her #1 girl. So hang around for a few minutes and "#1 girl" comes in, not unattractive but then she opens her mouth and talks in the most aggravated, unfriendly manner I could imagine. Felt like I was in a hawker shop with an old woman pissed that I was taking too long when she had just walked in to begin with. So said "Nope" and walked out said thank you to the head lady who I swear was wide eyed at my apparent turning down of her "#1 girl" and left.

Lesson learned for me? Sometimes you can be too polite and you should just walk out when you first want to - wasted a good 30-45 minutes after initially not picking a girl.
  17. Chucky

Chucky Bronze Member

Look like they want your business no matter what
  18. gerryh

gerryh Silver Member

I have been visiting this place irregularly for the last couple of years. I have had some really nice times there. The South Sun girls on BC are real, I have seen about six girls in the last year who were all the actual girls in the BC pics, even with the same clothing, e.g. Shasha, Bella, Sophie.

You will see from my earlier post that my favourite was Kitty - saw her twice about a year apart, but she only comes to Southsun for a few weeks about twice a year. If I know she is coming back, I will go for her again, so I keep watch on BC and the West just to look out for Kitty.

My most recent visit was two weeks ago, saw Bella. She has a terrific body and I was mesmerized by her boobs, made up my mind the second I saw her (she was wearing the same limey-coloured drape of material you can see on her BC pic). I would suggest though that she is mid-twenties rather than 18. Remember this is the operation that once advertised one of their girls in the West Classifieds as Korean Mature 25.

The time before that, I picked a very pretty girl who claimed it was her first day in this business and I was her first client. She was either a very good actress, or telling the truth, but the whole experience for me felt like I was being seduced by a horny young girl, so I accepted her story and enjoyed the results. I cannot remember her name since she told me she would not be coming back after her two week roster - lived in Brisbane.

I have had two memorable duds in all my visits - one was a Chinese who demanded that I get a BBBJ and pay her $80 (I refused the bareback and so the rest of the time was unpleasant but climactic). Other was supposedly a Korean who was probably just too young to cope with the age difference, and she checked her phone every time she changed position. She wanted to finish with a HJ, and she did it well while I fingered her and kissed her neck with my face covered by her beautiful hair. I could tell she was not really enjoying the whole session though.

So in summary, my experiences at Southsun have generally been positive, a couple were outstanding, and 30 minutes FS for $120 plus a tip is good value (even though often only about 15 minutes from shower to shower).