• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Somethings you would love to say in meetings

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Wouldn't we love to say this in a meeting at work..

e5c9b59f730af070e08d54cde89c45f6f3347742c05a3cf1fd9b1524ba26bfcc.jpg

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Declare meeting adjourn while the GM was still speaking.

Talk about how you get that mole on your arm.

Stares at the ceiling and snore.

Tell everyone it's group hug time and proceed to hug people in groups.

Karl

Silver Member
Can we change this into " things you said in a meeting that backfired on you" ?

I am a straight shooter, I really hate when people are wasting time ( one on one topics during a meeting, different topics) or otherwise trying to make me upset. A meeting shouldn't last longer then 30 minutes anyway. But this attitude, especially when you are not the one chairing the meeting, isn't always very helpful.... I leaned the hard way....

Example.... Spanish guy started to introduce himself. After roughly 10 minutes I interrupted and announced I was going to smoke one, assuming he would be finished by then and we could return to real business. Left the room, burned one, just to find out people weren't to amused afterwards. Anyway, statement made....

Happy2

Legend Member
Can we change this into " things you said in a meeting that backfired on you" ?

I am a straight shooter, I really hate when people are wasting time ( one on one topics during a meeting, different topics) or otherwise trying to make me upset. A meeting shouldn't last longer then 30 minutes anyway. But this attitude, especially when you are not the one chairing the meeting, isn't always very helpful.... I leaned the hard way....

Example.... Spanish guy started to introduce himself. After roughly 10 minutes I interrupted and announced I was going to smoke one, assuming he would be finished by then and we could return to real business. Left the room, burned one, just to find out people weren't to amused afterwards. Anyway, statement made....
That's rude Only because a Spaniard talking for 10 minutes is probably only giving you his full name