• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

someone's missing......

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
where is S/he ??.....hope S/he's not bin sent to the norty corner bfore the race even started???

Happy2

Legend Member
Who is thus ???
Just some weirdo who used to annoy the bejesus out of several intolerant people , Phoebe ;)

Happy2

Legend Member
I see your hair is still curly HP but boy its receded since I saw you last

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Who is thus ???
Just some weirdo who used to annoy the bejesus out of several intolerant people , Phoebe ;)

Honesty I am sorry if others can't handle that........ and are not capable of firing back...... How to beat a Bitch.....

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I see your hair is still curly HP but boy its receded since I saw you last
n on the right we have the cuntry bumpkin....in middle...phoebe...u awesome sexy hunk of a thing

Happy2

Legend Member
n on the right we have the cuntry bumpkin....in middle...phoebe...u awesome sexy hunk of a thing
And we are waiting for the perfect light to photograph your wobbly bottom Bepp
You certainly were a hit with the passers by

Phoebe

Legend Member
thought that was already

awww Freebie good to c / hear ur still here n good to see u havent lost ur eloquent vocabulary....u bin gettin lessons from H2

Bepp,

I don't need lessons from anyone, H2 could only teach me barbed wire fence repair, cattle grid installation, and correct use of a Cattle prod..... oh love to get my hands on that, ;) other than that, H2' does a great job up there so I can stay down here and visit my coles in air cond comfort..... ....But vocabulary is like Anna Creek station wide and massive.... and not full of shit either or bulldust.......... but hey maybe he could teach us all how to get a tractor mid air and still going forward..... :)

cheers

P

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Hi is this the thread we can high jack and not get told off. I'm trying to work out my silly internet box moved house yesterday sort of living in the sticks now

Happy2

Legend Member
Hi is this the thread we can high jack and not get told off. I'm trying to work out my silly internet box moved house yesterday sort of living in the sticks now

Oh dear you poor thing
It must be hard to make a living when you misplace your box

Phoebe

Legend Member

In Adelaide anywhere north of Geeps Cross, East of Burnside is the sticks.........

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Farrrkkkķk its good 2 c this forums back to where it should b

Miss Monique

Legend Member
I have moved 2 1/2 hours from Adelaide the only noise is the freight trains going past it's just wonderful. I sold off most of my handbag collection before I moved and so happy found a shop to get my nails done

Happy2

Legend Member
I have moved 2 1/2 hours from Adelaide the only noise is the freight trains going past it's just wonderful. I sold off most of my handbag collection before I moved and so happy found a shop to get my nails done
Sold Sold??
Surely you gave Phoebe 1st right of refusal And also offered a few for free ?

Phoebe

Legend Member

You didn't purchase a bank vault ??? by any chance......

Miss Monique

Legend Member
O no but funny enough I stopped at Snowtown on the way here. I moved Jamestown way a friendly small country town and when I went Port Pirie I thought I was going to get mugged for my Mimco I would have had to hit them over the head with it

Phoebe

Legend Member
O no but funny enough I stopped at Snowtown on the way here. I moved Jamestown way a friendly small country town and when I went Port Pirie I thought I was going to get mugged for my Mimco I would have had to hit them over the head with it

I know that area well.... Mimco you flash in that town, coupled with your SS red Monaro you very flash ....

Snowtown I went there one day at Midnight , got followed into the town by the local police then they somehow followed me out of town too... ;)

Why the country move? up there is too hot in summer you need air cond...

Miss Monique

Legend Member
My area had gone to the dogs big time drugs, the most horrible people, then others doing burnouts in my street and be being a shrinking violet that I am not made it a tad worse telling them off lol the hoon doing burnouts got told off and the people housed across rd from me had a go at me so I spoke up, my roof pelted with rocks I turned into Ma Kettle sitting in the dark hidden in my garden with a loaded crossbow now I do have the permits to have in my possession but I could not live there anymore. My adult son staying in the Adelaide house and I got rid of 50 % of our belongings and renting a home away from it all. Big stone home split system in lounge and kitchen.
The kids had become fearful living there and I turned 45 so time to move back to the country

Happy2

Legend Member
The kids had become fearful living there and I turned 45 so time to move back to the country
In most of Australia that is called a tree change But I guess that doesn't apply in SA does it ?
No trees and what there are, are all known on a 1st name basis