• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Some People Just Dont Get It.

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
I'm really disappointed at the moment and a bit frustrated. I had up until a few weeks ago 2 young Ladies that travelled to Canberra on the weekends, They were young , cute and popular but they decided to go private which is fine and that certainly is not the issue .... This here is my problem....Take a look at a snippet of their backPage ad.....

- GSE, PSE and Packages

$100 Passionate Kissing / Deep French Kissing

$100 CIM (cum in mouth)

$150 CIMWS (cum in mouth with swallow)

$200 COF (cum on face)

$500 Natural Sex (with health check) No Condom

$150 Fantasy Outfits (Black Angel or German Beer Wench)

$150 Fetish Outfits (Black Cat suite)

$500 for natural sex with a health check.....ok WOW maybe they have x-ray vision because it was my understanding not all STI's were visible.

funflyer

Foundation Member
Maybe most men are stupid but that's exactly the sort of service the majority of men look for (whether they admit it or not) I'm not trying to suggest it's a sensible thing to do by the way!

The nation's top scientists have declared "the end of AIDS" as a public health issue, as Australia joins the ranks of a select few countries which have successfully beaten the epidemic.

Key points:
  • Number of AIDS-related deaths in Australia so low it is not recorded
  • At peak in 1990s, about 1,000 Australians died each year
The number of Australians being diagnosed with AIDS each year is now so small, researchers from the Kirby and Peter Doherty institutes and the Australian Federation of AIDS Organisations have announced the age of the fatal syndrome over.

AIDS cases in Australia have plummeted since the advent of anti-retroviral medication in the mid-1990s, which stops HIV from progressing to AIDS - where the immune system is so badly damaged it cannot fight off infection.

At its peak in the early 1990s, about 1,000 Australians died from AIDS each year.

However, Professor Andrew Grulich, head of the HIV Epidemiology and Prevention Program at the Kirby Institute, said the number was now so low, it was not even recorded.

"These days we don't even monitor it, it's a transitory thing for most people; people have AIDS, then they go on treatment and they don't have AIDS anymore," he said.

Happy2

Legend Member
Thing is for me AIDS is the catch all disease now and really no longer the the scary evil of the 80's and 90's (who remembers the ads with death playing 10 pin ? ) But all the old faves are still out there your Chlamydias Gonnorhea's etc right down to the simple ol warts

If you want to catch these old favourites good for you Especially in this brand new world of Antibiotic resistance But what gets to me is not the catching of it But the willingness to pass it on to others I wonder how many wives girlfriends and ex wives and girlfriends wished their partners hadn't cheated But even more wished that if they did cheat had worn a condom

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I do not punt with younger women..........WHY?
Due to there BS adds;- "GSE, PSE and Packages"...................LOL

No thank-you, I prefer a mature women, who has respect for herself and does not promote a load of BS

Happy2

Legend Member
Ahoy;- I do not punt with younger women..........WHY?
Due to there BS adds;- "GSE, PSE and Packages"...................LOL

No thank-you, I prefer a mature women, who has respect for herself and does not promote a load of BS
Typical Pirate sore loser crap
Pegleg Sucking Excluded and you get in a huff

Happy2

Legend Member
Ahoy;- I know many women who luv my PegLeg, its the parrot they "HATE"
What you have to do is teach that Parrot a new Catch Phrase

"Who's a pretty boy then?" would make those ladies wonder if it was really them you wanted sucking your Peg leg

funflyer

Foundation Member
Thing is for me AIDS is the catch all disease now and really no longer the the scary evil of the 80's and 90's (who remembers the ads with death playing 10 pin ? ) But all the old faves are still out there your Chlamydias Gonnorhea's etc right down to the simple ol warts

If you want to catch these old favourites good for you Especially in this brand new world of Antibiotic resistance But what gets to me is not the catching of it But the willingness to pass it on to others I wonder how many wives girlfriends and ex wives and girlfriends wished their partners hadn't cheated But even more wished that if they did cheat had worn a condom

Very true the oldies are still out there! Lucky if you don't have a wife or gf. but everyone, please stop driving cars it's the most risky thing you could possibly do LOL

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
You must wear a helmet
Protection protection protection

Why do you need to wear a seat belt in a car, BUT can ride a motorbike in thongs, stubbies and a tank top and an open faced helmet...?

Happy2

Legend Member
Why do you need to wear a seat belt in a car, BUT can ride a motorbike in thongs, stubbies and a tank top and an open faced helmet...?
Because we need organ donors But not too many
If all you cyclists and motor cyclists filled out your donor cards there'd be enough for all the important members of society

Phoebe

Legend Member
Because we need organ donors But not too many
If all you cyclists and motor cyclists filled out your donor cards there'd be enough for all the important members of society

If they are that dumb to ride a motorbike like that DO you really want there organs...... ? NO

Happy2

Legend Member
Hmmmmmmmmm True.......
Its one of those things
If after they've perfected brain transplants And heaven forbid you were in a fatal accident
And I saw a brickie putting his trowel into a prada bag I would know your mind lives on in another
:)

Phoebe

Legend Member
Its one of those things
If after they've perfected brain transplants And heaven forbid you were in a fatal accident
And I saw a brickie putting his trowel into a prada bag I would know your mind lives on in another
:)

My brain goes to a female thank you!

Happy2

Legend Member
My brain goes to a female thank you!
Look at ya
One minute you say you want to make women's lot a fairer one
Next your trying to dumb down the sex by by putting your brain in a female

Bloody hypocrite

Phoebe

Legend Member