• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

So many changes in 8 years! lol

formula61

Foundation Member
Hello Mary-Anne:

Not sure if this is the correct place but t say to ask you a question.

I have been a member @this forum since July of 2006, but because of a closed head injury in 2000 I have memory loss. I have been online since 1994 back in the days of "Compuserve" when the net was not know about by so many.
Because of my injuries I have lost contact with many over the years, and even forgotten bookmarks both online and off line.

My question is are you the same member known back in 2006 as Mary Anne PA (shown as Guest now) and also known as Serena in this closed thread
Link not working so taken down

Sincerely,
Rafa

Last edited by a moderator:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome aboard.................I am sure Mary-Anna, will answer your Question.
Welcome back
Cheers and Pass the Rum

formula61

Foundation Member
Thanks for the welcome happypirate, I just saw I had returned in 2012 to reply to a conversation. My memory loss turns me into a new person every time I log on somewhere I have joined in the past. In fact a few years ago I started all my introduction to websites as "Always new because of memory loss"! Some cases in which I read a story online and like it, I will attempt to post a comment saying thanks for the good read. Then I will see my comment, and realize I did post already to it. he he he

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- all is cool Bro, Mary-Anna normally logs in during the day.
I am sure she will be delighted when she sees your Post.
Have a good day
Enjoy the forum

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Hi formula glad to have you back. Mary-Anne PA was real name Serena , she was my PA in those days and part of her job was to look after the forum in its fledgling days.This was her only log in so Serna would have been another member I think.
Hope you stick around and join in, not to many left from 2004 days.

formula61

Foundation Member
Thanks for the welcome back Mary-Anne, and also for answering the query.
Will try to stay to stick around by leaving the page open, this way I will see it and remember! lol
Rafa